Escape from Tarkov

Soldato
How do you increase the amount you can put up for sale bud? Didn't know that was something that can be done!!!

Sell, sell, sell.

You gain market rep based on every 100k roubles of items you sell. Once you hit rep 10, you get 4 slots, rep 30 gives you 5 slots. It goes all the way up to rep 1000 for 100 slots.

Currently at 27.4, I think 5 slots will be plenty though as items sell quick.

You'll also make considerably more money on most items selling via flea market as opposed to traders with the exception of a small selection of items.

Associate
And don't tell anyone that i told you but for a quick profit (not relying on reselling it on fleabay) check the price of goods the traders are willing to pay for something. It's surprising how many times people list them for less! Just buy them and sell them direct for an instant profit (plus it helps level up the traders).
For example I looted some condensed milk and saw that The Therapist paid the most for it (made up numbers for effect) at around 12,000. I double checked the fleamarket and there were people listing them for 8,000. Bought them all and sold them to therapist for an instant 4k profit on each item.. no fleamarket fees or waiting for a buyer.

Soldato
Spent an hour sorting out some room in my stash, thats like a whole mini-game. In the event theres a sale might upgrade for the container, I can see myself putting some hours into this. Going to try and do the factory portion of the Prapor quest solo this evening, suspect I wont make it, so may have to discord some help!

Soldato
Spent an hour sorting out some room in my stash, thats like a whole mini-game. In the event theres a sale might upgrade for the container, I can see myself putting some hours into this. Going to try and do the factory portion of the Prapor quest solo this evening, suspect I wont make it, so may have to discord some help!

5 man PMC group ftw on factory...we'll help you through.

Wait until you get nighttime factory missions :D

Soldato
Granted I only logged onto the dev stream last night for free loot but it's refreshing to watch a dev with clear vision and not backing down to popular requests, can see Tarkov going from strength to strength over next few years.

Soldato
Granted I only logged onto the dev stream last night for free loot but it's refreshing to watch a dev with clear vision and not backing down to popular requests, can see Tarkov going from strength to strength over next few years.
What free loot did you get? At first I only got 3 x Superwater. But about an hour after the stream ended, I got a message with 3 x GPUs which was nice as I needed 3 to finish my quest with Prapor to hand over 10 GPUs!

Soldato
What free loot did you get? At first I only got 3 x Superwater. But about an hour after the stream ended, I got a message with 3 x GPUs which was nice as I needed 3 to finish my quest with Prapor to hand over 10 GPUs!

Just 3 labs keycards, ironically, i would have made more money doing runs during that time if the servers weren't hammered and could get into a game. New servers this weekend though...finally.

Soldato
Just 3 labs keycards, ironically, i would have made more money doing runs during that time if the servers weren't hammered and could get into a game. New servers this weekend though...finally.
What I took from the stream was that most of the issue people have (especially at the weekends) isn't down to the game but the server infrastructure they run the game on.

Soldato
Had a 500k key on the flea market on Sunday, it didn't sell and i didn't manage to get online yesterday so today it is no longer there. Such a retarded mechanic.

Moving stuff around is still a nightmare, items stuck then have to go in and out then got an error and everything back to how it was. New servers by Sunday apparently.

Back
Top Bottom