What PC games are you playing?

Caporegime
Pretty amazing for me to stay with one game for so long - just clocked 100 hours on Stardew Valley. Just achieved my first target which was to buy an item for 2 million gold but there's several more to aim for yet. Getting a wee bit bored with it but I have to keep going.

Soldato
Just finished AC:Origins. Great world, VA is fantastic, but it felt a bit too samey for my liking....and I much preferred the "in-kill-out" approach of the originals, whereas that seemed a bit bias toward all-out combat. I'll be skipping Odyssey.

Also finished "A plagues tale: Innocence" thanks to XBox Game Pass. Far more to my liking. Enjoyable story, characters and just enough variation to keep me interested. Highly recommended.

Lastly, just topped 600 hours in Vermintide 2. I really can't explain why I love that game so much, but it tickles my biscuits no end. I've finally completed all maps on "Catacylsm" difficulty, so properly pleased with that one. Now just to finish off some weapon illusions.

Associate
Not that much tickling my fancy at the moment, always end up going back to the classics like DoD:source.

Need something juicy to get my teeth into, quite like the look of the new Watch Dogs game coming out.

Big DoD fan here. Could never find anything to satisfy my itch for a replacement until now. "Hell Let Loose". Bit of a learning curve, but loving it, even thoe I appear to be cannon fodder and should go to Specsavers.

Soldato
Enjoying ESO (got the base game and expansion for £11.50) so much so i've subbed, and Bioshock 2 I never finished it first time round, really enjoying that, dipping into Shenhua on GP when the mood takes me, and ploughing through Ori which is exasperating at times when I get stuck but very enjoyable.

Next up: Plague Tale, Doom 2016, gonna finally play the Metro's.

Future: Looking into a ARPG, looks like being Grim Dawn, Poexcel looks unnecessarily complex and I don't like the start from scratch vibe, will wait for a big sale for GD though.

Soldato
Enjoying ESO (got the base game and expansion for £11.50) so much so i've subbed, and Bioshock 2 I never finished it first time round, really enjoying that, dipping into Shenhua on GP when the mood takes me, and ploughing through Ori which is exasperating at times when I get stuck but very enjoyable.

Next up: Plague Tale, Doom 2016, gonna finally play the Metro's.

Future: Looking into a ARPG, looks like being Grim Dawn, Poexcel looks unnecessarily complex and I don't like the start from scratch vibe, will wait for a big sale for GD though.

yeh grimdawn is really good and is on deep discounts a lot, sunk in 454 hours on it and add ons :)

Caporegime
Bit OT but does anyone know how you view a list of all your games with their achievements in Steam? In the "recently played" tab you can see some games with an achievement bar but not all of them.

Soldato
Started playing Journey to the Savage Planet the other day after it was recommended.
Epic Games Store still doesn't offer regional pricing, so can't say any money has parted hands.

Only about 6 hours in but it's enjoyable. The world looks nice, the humour is good, and always feel like you're doing something.
I see it's quite short which is good in a world of games I'll never finish.
If you're into first person space/exploration games, and want something a bit shorter, definitely give it a look.

Soldato
I had a proper chuckle at this this morning

motorsportmanager.png

Soldato
Just finished CoD Modern warfare and must say first CoD game that i have enjoyed for years.

A little gem I discovered on Steam was Lightmatter a puzzle game, really enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom