Resident Evil 3 Remake

Soldato
Playing Resi 3 ( PS One on PSP) Currently. It's always been my favourite. I found the RE2 remake was a bit over rated. But loved the look and feel of it.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Resident Evil 3 Remake - First Hands-On Preview

I wonder if or more likey when will they do a code veronica remake
So after watching some of that video, I think I may end up liking this more than the RE2 Remake. Very happy with what I saw.

Currently I have decided to keep my PS4 pre-order and play it on my PS4 Pro and OLED TV. Will grab a cheap key later on this year and play it on PC again no doubt as this is a must have addition to my Steam library :D

They really should remaster the original RE 1-3 on PC and release it as one package. Would love to have that on steam also.

Associate
Cant make my mind up if i should buy PC or ps4. Went on to steam and saw it at £49.99 which was a WTF moment, but then looked online and saw the steam key from a keys site for £34.99 is that safe?

jpm

jpm

Associate
Cant make my mind up if i should buy PC or ps4. Went on to steam and saw it at £49.99 which was a WTF moment, but then looked online and saw the steam key from a keys site for £34.99 is that safe?

What site? If its CDKeys I haven't had any trouble with them get my keys within a few mins. Preorder keys I get a day before or on release.

Associate
What site? If its CDKeys I haven't had any trouble with them get my keys within a few mins. Preorder keys I get a day before or on release.

Yea cdkeys, did not know if i was allowed to say the site or not. Think i will make my first purchase then, i would prefer physical Ps4 copy as it feels like i am actually getting something, but would also like "pc master race" graphics and fps. Hard choice

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Yea cdkeys, did not know if i was allowed to say the site or not. Think i will make my first purchase then, i would prefer physical Ps4 copy as it feels like i am actually getting something, but would also like "pc master race" graphics and fps. Hard choice
To be honest I get the feeling this game will look better on my PS4 Pro and OLED TV compared to my PC even with my awesome 4K monitor (not so awesome compared to my OLED TV) :p

The only advantage I see PC having is 60fps. But I have been playing quite a few PS4 games since I picked a PS4 Pro up a few months ago and 30fps feels pretty smooth to me for this type of game.

Caporegime
To be honest I get the feeling this game will look better on my PS4 Pro and OLED TV compared to my PC even with my awesome 4K monitor (not so awesome compared to my OLED TV) :p

The only advantage I see PC having is 60fps. But I have been playing quite a few PS4 games since I picked a PS4 Pro up a few months ago and 30fps feels pretty smooth to me for this type of game.

Why not connect your PC to the OLED TV?

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Why not connect your PC to the OLED TV?
My PC is in my office/man cave and it is a big heavy case. As for the OLED TV that is in the living room wall mounted, I ain't moving that :p

I did consider drilling some holes and connecting it via HDMI but the office and living room are not exactly nearby and it would take a very long cable. Can't be asked, so happy to leave living room gaming for consoles and PC gaming in my office :)

Soldato
Can anyone confirm that this has HDR?

I really hope it has. The last 3 capcom tittles I bought had hdr so hopefully this has.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Can anyone confirm that this has HDR?

I really hope it has. The last 3 capcom tittles I bought had hdr so hopefully this has.
It is another reason why I plan to play it on my PS4 Pro and OLED. Will be interesting to see how it compares to when I buy it and play it on my PC monitor.

Soldato
It is another reason why I plan to play it on my PS4 Pro and OLED. Will be interesting to see how it compares to when I buy it and play it on my PC monitor.

To me sounds like another reason to hook ya pc up to ya OLED :)

Them vegas are meant to be good at HDR, no loss in performance like my gtx 1080 suffers from. Plus you can install HDR mods like the one that came out for resident evil 2 remake.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
To me sounds like another reason to hook ya pc up to ya OLED :)
Haha. One day I might drill the holes and install a HDMI 2.1 cable. Maybe later this year. Need to get the RTX 3070 first before I bother though. Shame there is no way of doing it wireless that I know off.

Back
Top Bottom