**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S20 Family Thread ****

Associate
If I was interested in Samsung and switching back to Android, the S20 would be my choice especially with that £799 price tag.
Much more appealing price wise than £999/1199 64 GB/256GB iPhone 11 Pro

S20 doesn't seem like anything special though.
Cant say I'm that impressed over the camera upgrades - For one I dont like Samsungs post processing, and the 120HZ display not something that would make me buy it.

Associate
An Apple trick to make you stump up for overpriced storage.

Having said that, Samsung's base storage is quite reasonable, though I wouldn't fancy using putting too many 8k videos on 128gb.
Meh.

It starts 128GB and you can expand with a memory card.

Apple are still shipping with 64GB and jumping straight to 256GB on their pro models for an extra £150, with no expandable options.

Samsung only offering 128GB and 512 isn't that bad, especially with micro SD support.

Associate
This is the best update they've done for a while but still struggling to get excited by much on these new devices.

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm just done with all the hype and upgrading etc. I'm still on a Note 8 and it does everything I want and still does it well.

Associate
Maybe a bit crazy but I just ordered the S20 Ultra 512gb, will trade in my Note 10+

For me, it's all about the cameras and the battery should be fantastic at 5000. This will need to be a keeper for a couple of years

Soldato
I feared I might be more interested in these phones than I am just now. High refresh is good as are camera improvements. Otherwise it's another big jump in prices and, because it's Samsung, the updates will stop in a couple of years.

Fingers crossed for the OP 8. We know the Pro will have 120hz and if they can make improvements to the camera just to show they're keeping up, I cant see much appeal in a £1200 samsung.

Back
Top Bottom