Budgies

Associate
Never had a budgie but had a pet Sparrow for a while. It had fallen out a nest and was 3 parts dead with no feathers on the driveway. Still alive though - just. Raised it by hand until it could fly, at which point it landed on the floor and the dog ate it :( Dog was not popular for a long time after that lol.

Soldato
I had a budgie and just left the cage open so he could fly around the house and torment the dog.

He was sick tbf although a douche when I was trying to watch Poirot.

RIP Charlie. x

Soldato
What is it with these new members who necro ancient threads and then just **** off?

I don't mind necros in principle, they might actually be potentially interesting.

I confess I am a bit of a sucker for them since I frequently do not bother to use my workstation glasses so simply do not see/notice the dates, only the main body of text.

(It will happen to YOU (All of you) One day! :p )

However I am puzzled at how the new posters manage to find really old threads to necro?

I mean, in this case for instance, did "Kay67#" to a search for "Budgie" before making a first post?

Or is this some sort of AI Bot thing (And if so, why? What is the point?)

:confused:

Course, for me, "Budgie" means something more like this...! :D

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Soldato
OP
Did you get a budgie in the end? I prefer the smarter birds

8Jv0Waf.gif

Yes I did. He lived around a year and a bit I think. Became very fond of me, used to follow around the house, fly to when called etc. One day it died randomly, I actually think it was due to sadness as I’d started university and spent most of my time there.

Back
Top Bottom