Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem- New ARPG

Associate
I’ve still got this installed from having bought early access on Steam back in 2017 - anybody got any idea whether the release version will install as a big old patch to that or as a totally separate set of files?

Soldato
Can't believe I missed back all those years ago, I love Diablo style games! I think it is a strong contender and I'll pick it up after a few releases, assuming it has a lot of loot like Diablo 3?

Soldato
I have opened the game but cannot connect to the servers. Do we know if I make an offline character that this can then go online later?

EDIT: According to forums, online and offline do not mix. So will need to wait to get online.

Last edited:
Associate
They've made a post for the server issues. I'm still patching anywho :p
Hello everyone!

We’re closely monitoring the release and we’re aware that there are issues with the servers and authentification. This is caused by the overwhelming success of the game, and we’re working with our partners to increase server capacities and fix authentification issues as soon as possible.

We want to apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for being so many to support us on this very special day. This is clearly unexpected.

We will keep you informed on Twitter and Reddit regarding the status of the situation.

Thank you and stay tuned.

Back
Top Bottom