• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Intel 10th Gen Comet Lake thread

Associate
online since 96, 43 in next month, i know here for years but i don't have anything to say i was amd fx user.maybe will show my oc results later.i don't have superb english but it doesn't mean i can't mock with intel right?i'm using x570+3700x and adata S50 gen4 m2 and it's superb.intel will bring when fish climb the tree?what do you say niener niener?also bipolar and if my attitude will too edge tell me ok i could slow and heavy like mobs.yeah this is unaccepttable intel suck. also government officer.my plan in here not breaking 30k message like donanimhaber but there is good news in here.i have one's fingers in the till.:p

Associate
Intel Z470 boards, now featuring an Industry Standard Architecture slot for optimised standardisation!
They could re-release the i740 as that would be a perfect match. :D
With vinyl and cassette tapes back in vogue maybe Intel could reposition themselves as a retro computer manufacturer!
Their new slogan could be, "Yesterday's performance with tomorrow's pricing".
Apple users would love it.

Associate
You forgot 4770K/4970K/6700K as the architecture hasn't moved at all since Haswel who came out 2013.
This is being unfair. Haswell to Skylake there has been evolution. IPC grew, internal build changed, new memory type supported, new tech process.
After Skylake the die itself barely changed. Copypasted to 6, 8 now 10 cores.

Soldato
They could re-release the i740 as that would be a perfect match. :D
With vinyl and cassette tapes back in vogue maybe Intel could reposition themselves as a retro computer manufacturer!
Their new slogan could be, "Yesterday's performance with tomorrow's pricing".
Apple users would love it.

The whole PC only has 1 USB port for external connectivity. Everything has to be daisy chained from it by buying endless dongles.

Caporegime
My CoolerMaster 700 W is now 11 years old and still going strong. :)

Nice, don't know how old my PSU is, 4 years would be my guess, feels like it has a lot of years left in it, its the waight, the build quality i'm impressed with, its a hefty little thing, 12v rail stick to 12.250v and has from day one, it doesn't budge at all no matter what my PC is doing, 0 voltage ripple.

It replaced an XFX 750, wich was a SeaSonic unit but i think it was knocked out on a Friday afternoon, after 5 years it started laying down carbon deposits on the GPU pins, it must have been going on for a while because i didn't know until my PC started crashing, on investigation i found the 12v GPU pins powder black.

Associate
Love my EVGA 650 GS, best PSU i've had by far, expensive for a 650 Watter but worth it, rock solid and has been for years.
I have a 1300W G2 too which died a while back but thanks to the 10 year guarantee I was able to RMA it which made me very happy. Great PSUs and great guarantees!

Associate
My CoolerMaster 700 W is now 11 years old and still going strong. :)

I gave my old PC to my son and it still has a 1000w CoolerMaster in there that may be even older. I think they were Seasonic under the hood but i may be wrong. Whatever it is it's handling an overclocked i5 at 5Ghz with 2 GTX 970s in SLi these days.

In fact i bought it to handle 2 x 8800GTXs in SLi - that was 2006!!

Back
Top Bottom