Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey lol

Caporegime
Traditionally Harley is obsessed with the joker, she's really one of his biggest victims.

Not sure she would "break up" but I guess we need new stories and so I'm willing to give this a chance.

She was the best thing in the original movie, which was basically a pile of ****.

Commissario
Traditionally Harley is obsessed with the joker, she's really one of his biggest victims.

Not sure she would "break up" but I guess we need new stories and so I'm willing to give this a chance.

She was the best thing in the original movie, which was basically a pile of ****.
She's broken up with him in the comics several times, including the rather good New 52 Harley Quinn series where she was living away from Gotham basically running around having fun with a building full of animals, playing roller derby (for keeps), and having adventures with Ivy and various others :)

Having said that, I realise that I have only got the first 3 graphic novels of her new 52 run, so need to get the others.

Associate
The film is pretty Harley Quinn featuring Birds of Prey member, all their marketing material is pretty much 70% on Harley Quinn/Margot Robbie.
I've even seen a few comments on James Gunn people don't really have confidence in his Suicide Squad movie despite having good cast list.
I'm hoping the next Wonder Woman will be good..

Soldato
I didn't even know it was out! Can't be getting much in the way of advertising. I was at the cinema yesterday and never saw any posters or marketing for the film.

Back
Top Bottom