FIFA 20

Caporegime
8 million sat waiting for a crash, please be this weekend please.......
I'm guessing the sort of players you'll be looking at will only crash when Prime Moments Icons come out. Prices for normal high rated cards seem to be rising now due to people expecting a mid Icon SBC soon.

I've got 50+ Benzema's in my tradepile bought for between 18-23k, hoping they skyrocket in the next few days.

Soldato
3rd and final elite rewards :D
ZSWfBKc.jpg
TaW29DP.jpg
ZSWfBKc

Soldato
I'm guessing the sort of players you'll be looking at will only crash when Prime Moments Icons come out. Prices for normal high rated cards seem to be rising now due to people expecting a mid Icon SBC soon.

I've got 50+ Benzema's in my tradepile bought for between 18-23k, hoping they skyrocket in the next few days.

Exactly, I've got variety of high ended fodder in the trade pile as well.Hopefully something drops soon

Soldato
Lost 400k now on HL Lew as i was expecting a upgrade of 1-2 on him but now it looks like hes getting nothing, really hope they are just doing the 3 upgrade 1st and then the 2, then finally the 1 upgrades but not holding out much hope.

Yeah it’s not super clear what it means, they could be being crafty to stop the investors and players will still get a +1 or a +2 or EA are just doing EA type things and it will be just these 50 players

HL Lewa has dropped massively, especially with them not winning at the weekend

All that said I’ll be doing POTM Werner tonight as he’ll become a 90/91/92

Associate
What a waste of time and effort Osimhen was. Got the 88 and even with stay forward and get in behind he’s always in midfield, spend all the game waiting for him to arrive in the box.

I’ll stick to Neymar, Mbappe and Ben Yedder thanks.

Soldato
Quite glad I've not really bothered with the objective cards for this lot apart from James. Just seems like an absolute slog for some of those objectives when they involve rivals. Lobbed through balls, really?

Back
Top Bottom