Mass trespass by self-identifiers?

Capodecina
Soldato
About 90 years ago, a mass trespass on Kinder Scout in the Peak District led (eventually) to a change in the law - I wonder how long it will be before a large group of women will self-identify as men and "trespass" on a Gents' toilet to avoid the queues outside the Ladies' toilet? ;)

Caporegime

Raz

Raz

Soldato
because someone's still going to be offended by the notion of men being in the same bathroom as women, because we're all sex hungry rapists of course.

I imagine some parents wouldn't be happy about their children (daughters...) sharing toilets with grown men. Doesn't mean that ALL men are pedophiles but I think the worry would still be there.

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
Actually I often see women going into the mens' toilet at concerts - nobody (on either side) seems vaguely uncomfortable - except when it comes to queuing to dry their hands on the solitary working gentle breeze hand dryer :mad:

Caporegime
I imagine some parents wouldn't be happy about their children (daughters...) sharing toilets with grown men. Doesn't mean that ALL men are pedophiles but I think the worry would still be there.

Imagine a female pedofile in a female toilet. Omg. Or a lesbian. Or a trans Man. Oh Jesus save us.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Imagine a female pedofile in a female toilet. Omg. Or a lesbian. Or a trans Man. Oh Jesus save us.

Doesn't negate what people/parents might worry about though. Whether justified or not, I think most parents would be more concerned about men than women.

Caporegime
About 90 years ago, a mass trespass on Kinder Scout in the Peak District led (eventually) to a change in the law - I wonder how long it will be before a large group of women will self-identify as men and "trespass" on a Gents' toilet to avoid the queues outside the Ladies' toilet? ;)

Been happening since I was old enough to go to nightclubs.

Last edited:
Soldato

What are the grown men doing in the cubicles alongside female children?

Man of Honour
because someone's still going to be offended by the notion of men being in the same bathroom as women, because we're all sex hungry rapists of course.

Funny one at work the other night - I had to drop in late and one of our other staff probably thought they had the building to themselves and as I walked up the corridor he came out of the ladies toilets and then went bright red seeing me - all I could think of was this bit from Deus Ex https://youtu.be/ye0j_3uN4V0?t=89

Soldato
I self identify as the colour ultra violet. I'm outraged there are not toilets made for light
You say that... but I've seen several places where the toilets have UV lights. Something to do with heroin users not being able to find a vein, so cannot go shoot up in the loo... and presumably also lacking the comon sense to use their smartphone torch mode?
I remember it was quite sickening having nothing but UV to see by, for more than 20 seconds.

But yeah, definitely places where you would be covered!!

Caporegime
You say that... but I've seen several places where the toilets have UV lights. Something to do with heroin users not being able to find a vein, so cannot go shoot up in the loo...

Problem is while that sort of lighting might drive away junkies it apparently encourages young couples who need somewhere to hook up.

Soldato
Actually I often see women going into the mens' toilet at concerts - nobody (on either side) seems vaguely uncomfortable - except when it comes to queuing to dry their hands on the solitary working gentle breeze hand dryer :mad:

That's because most of them are drunk and/or high and don't know wtf they are doing :p

Back
Top Bottom