What is your favourite mouse?

Soldato
I'm currently using a wireless Logitech G502 and I'd find it hard to go back to any mouse which doesn't have the same number of buttons. I literally just use my keyboard for WASD now. sprint, crouch, cover, call horse, dead eye, open map, open item menu and calm horse were all mapped to the mouse and it made playing RDR2 an absolute pleasure.

I think I'm converted.

build quality wise its meh. I feel a clear vibraton if i click hard across the chassis. I've already owned a nother G502 wireless and it has the same thing but to a lesser degree but the buttons click didn't feel springy/tactile enough.

I was looking at the razer blade basilisk ultimate before this mouse but I think I'd honestly miss the extra buttons on the left mouse click button as I've ended up using them more than I thought I would.

also hyper scroll wheel I initially hated.. but now using it is like a reflex.

Associate
I used a bungee when I had the g pro wired, I call it a bungee, but it was just a velcro strip attached to the cable, which was velcro'd to the back of my monitor - seemed to work a treat.
If you're high sens gamer, it won't make much difference to you.
If you're a low sens gamer, you'll get less cable throw when you're doing big sweeps with the mouse.

For my fave mice though:
G Pro wireless for me.
Although, I have the g305 lightspeed too on 2nd pc, which takes either an AA or converted AAA battery, which makes it pretty much the same weight as the g-pro wireless, with very similar shape.
The latter being only £39.99 and incredibly good for fps gaming.

Soldato
I used a bungee when I had the g pro wired, I call it a bungee, but it was just a velcro strip attached to the cable, which was velcro'd to the back of my monitor - seemed to work a treat.
If you're high sens gamer, it won't make much difference to you.
If you're a low sens gamer, you'll get less cable throw when you're doing big sweeps with the mouse.
Thanks for your response. Yeah, I use low sensitivity generally. I might try making a custom cable for whichever mouse I settle on (liking the shape of the Kone Pure Ultra at the moment, even though I thought I'd hate it), but a bungee seems like a good idea generally.

Associate
Been using a bungee for years now and don’t think I could live without mine. Tried wireless a few times and hated all of them (just not for me).

Fave mouse is either Scimitar Pro RGB or Naga, great for MMO games and FPS games I’ve played tbh.

best

Wulf

Associate
Went from the G502, to the G703, from there G Pro Wireless but I was still not happy. Bought the Model O when it was released and was very pleased for a while but still felt like something was off. I recently I bought the CoolerMaster MM711, and I must say this is the best gaming mouse that I have used by far. The shape is great, 60g, top sensor, and great cable.

P.S: Hand size 19.5 x 10.5cm

Associate
Mine was the Glorious Model O- that was until it started acting up with the notorious cable issue over the weekend.
Gutted as it is fantastic to game with.

Associate
Rather than start a new thread, I'll just ask here; are any of you that use corded mice using a bungee? If so, do you notice an actual difference whilst playing?

When I looked for an aluminium bungee on eBay, prices were silly at the time (might be better now).

Not that long ago I picked up a Stageek Gaming Mouse Cord Controller, Aluminium Alloy Mouse Cable Management from Amazon as I prefer its simple style over popular stand designs.

Would I rave over its merits, hmm, I'm not sure, if you get it right it does help remove snagging. It's a desk tidy for me, routing wired keyboard and mouse. If you have enough slack in the cord it will make a wired mouse feel better.

Associate
Hi. Pricey, but have a look at the wireless Logitech G903 with a Powerplay mat. Absolutely love mine. Great mouse for gaming, and there's zero lag with the Lightspeed wifi. As an added bonus, as the mat has an integrated wifi receiver, I've connected the mouse's wifi USB dongle to my docking station, so now have 1 mouse I can use between both my gaming PC and work laptop - adios desktop clutter and having to keep 2 different mice on the go. Battery life on the mouse is excellent - I can use it all day with the laptop (mat switched off, so no charging) and it's still at more than 85% charge when I finish. An hour of gaming on the PC, and the mat's charged it back up to 100%.

Soldato
Xtrfy M4 is fantastic, light, comfortable, top sensor, great buttons, accurate, great cable, and no bloatware, DPI and RGB are all done from the mouse, pure plug and play. Looks great and well-priced.

Previously had the classic MX518 and it's been brilliant but the reality is new tech is way better, it still works well but the scroll was pretty terrible compared to the Xtrfy, and nearly twice as heavy.

Associate
I went from an already good mouse in the G502 to the G502 lightspeed, my first wireless mouse and I'm well impressed!
A bit pricey though but to me it's worth it.

Back
Top Bottom