FIFA 20

Soldato
Tempted to do POTM Werner, he is likely to go up to 91 at least.
Currently using this;
Story Perisic ------- HL Mertens --- Story Politano
TOTGS Tolisso -------------------------FS Zaniolo
-----------------------85 Guardiola-----------------
Futmas Rousi --- Hernandez -- Akanji -- RTTF Mbabu
-------------------------Neuer----------------

So Werner would fit but then I lose chem on Politano and none of the RW options in Bundes look great, Mertens is also pretty damn good already.

Also up to 6 Icon tokens, looking at taking Hierro to replace Hernandez and then i will grind for that 88 Akanji.

Soldato
Tempted to do POTM Werner, he is likely to go up to 91 at least.
Currently using this;
Story Perisic ------- HL Mertens --- Story Politano
TOTGS Tolisso -------------------------FS Zaniolo
-----------------------85 Guardiola-----------------
Futmas Rousi --- Hernandez -- Akanji -- RTTF Mbabu
-------------------------Neuer----------------

So Werner would fit but then I lose chem on Politano and none of the RW options in Bundes look great, Mertens is also pretty damn good already.

Also up to 6 Icon tokens, looking at taking Hierro to replace Hernandez and then i will grind for that 88 Akanji.

Just off the top of my head wouldn't they all be on 10 chem in standard 4-3-3 ? Can't see where the chem would fall over.

Soldato
Just off the top of my head wouldn't they all be on 10 chem in standard 4-3-3 ? Can't see where the chem would fall over.
I think Werner is on 8 with a german bundesliga manager but then Zaniolo lose chem. I guess my decision needs to be burn my untradeables and maybe 100k for Werner or keep HL Mertens who is untradeable.

I could potentially go for Seedorf over Zaniolo also, I haven't completed the 86 Zaniolo yet but he also looks to be getting an upgrade so it may well be worth the grind.

Soldato
I think Werner is on 8 with a german bundesliga manager but then Zaniolo lose chem. I guess my decision needs to be burn my untradeables and maybe 100k for Werner or keep HL Mertens who is untradeable.

I could potentially go for Seedorf over Zaniolo also, I haven't completed the 86 Zaniolo yet but he also looks to be getting an upgrade so it may well be worth the grind.

Ahh yeah for some reason my head had Werner and Bayern or Perisic now being German! :o

8 Will be fine anyways, no difference.

Soldato
Sold up all my high value tradeables so sat on a massive chunk of coins, hopefully the market dips, if it doesnt I'll just go for Gold 3 with my untradeables.

Honestly no urge to try at the moment, really don't like the direction they've taken the game this year with the top level icons completely out of reach even for monster spenders like me.

Soldato
Damn the content is dead I new it would be hence not selling. I'd love icon SBCs back but if they do the uproar would be insane after promising it wouldn't come and people having coins in icons.

Also using the winter upgrades to sell packs is pretty vile.

Soldato
Hey guys,
Got a bit of money to upgrade my team and not quite sure what to do.
This is my current team:
xLEGpY0.jpg

This is one option, basically just getting better versions of players I already have. Not sure if I'll notice the difference or not as a lot of the upgrades are only +1s.
eLuson7.jpg

The other option is to just spend the money on a couple of big players.
vCUyPbd.jpg

They all start on full chem, that is the formation I usually play in-game.
Not sure which is my best option, what do you guys think?

Thanks.

Soldato
@GoogalyMoogaly all those midfields look far too weak defensively to use in a 41212.

I sold my TOTY Mane today, didn't play to his stats, not a meta card. KDB is good, but probably a better midfielder than a CAM.

It depends how you want to go, meta to get as high as you can or fun squad? What sort of budget you looking at?

Soldato
@GoogalyMoogaly all those midfields look far too weak defensively to use in a 41212.

I sold my TOTY Mane today, didn't play to his stats, not a meta card. KDB is good, but probably a better midfielder than a CAM.

It depends how you want to go, meta to get as high as you can or fun squad? What sort of budget you looking at?
I'd like to do as well as I can really. I've got just short of 4m coins. The Robertson and Rio are untradeable, Kante is 1st owner so would like to keep him.
Also just got my 24th IconSwap token.

Back
Top Bottom