GTA 5 VR

Associate
GTA 5 in VR is absolutely incredible!!! Such a good mod, I just had a blast in vehicles, planes, heli’s, busses, bikes, cars, boats and jet skis, and even a bulldozer which led to an epic 4 star police chase, doing all this in VR is just amazing, even on a controller (no hand tracking)

If you own PCVR headset, and GTA5, do it, it takes a couple of minutes to set up, toggle 1st person mode in game, and get behind the wheel of your favourite vehicle in GTA, and grin like a Cheshire Cat!

Hopefully one day there will a native built from the ground up VR GTA game, it would be brilliant doing drive byes in VR, one hand on a virtual wheel and the other leaning out of the window with a Mac10!

Soldato
I posted in the GTA thread in the pc games section a few days back about playing the game again. Now I find out about this.... WOW! Mod download and game is about 45 mins off. Can't wait!

whats sort of setting should i use? same as normal? or lower?

damn Virgin midia throttling me. only getting 10mbps now. it was 17 when i started

edit again, getting giddy: no issues with the game running on the rockstar launcher rather than steam?

Last edited:
Soldato
Help a desperate man... For crying out loud... :D

5 mins on the download and I can't find the info about the rockstar version.

Guessing I'll soon find out. Not much time left before bed time. Up early with the kids and work :(

Soldato
Hmm I should try this as I was on the verge of selling my Vive. The Vive controllers are pants and the index are a bit late and expensive so if I can play this with a controller my headset may have a reprieve!

Back
Top Bottom