The Batman (Matt Reeves)

Associate
I have to agree with some others in this thread in that there is no point in yet another Batman film. If they do any more Batman, a sequel to Gotham would be nice as a TV show, or at least a loose one and maybe geared more to the detective side than the action side?

An ttaskmaster has a point with regards to constant reboots...
I'm sure we can partly blame Disney for making the trend even bigger than it needs to be.

Caporegime
Pretty much why a lot of people love the Christian bale trilogy more I suppose, it wasn't just a "comicbook" adaptation movie but also a "detective" movie with lot of drama.

I'm still not sure there is much actual detecting. I remember a scene in Begins where he tracks Scarecrow to an apartment, and that bit in Dark knight where he fires bullets in to some bricks.

I guess the irradiated money as well, but that's a throwaway line.

Associate
This will never be as good as Christopher Nolan's dark Knight trilogy, I wish they had just left the Batman movies for awhile.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
None of them are as good as Adam West... Kappow

The only decent thing to come out of DC since the best ever batman is Titans. Even superman is portrayed as some lost little boy with no home is and always sad/torn.

Back
Top Bottom