Caroline Flack RIP

Caporegime
Yikes, I guess she perhaps wasn't too stable previously (as indicated by the attack on her partner etc..), that going public and the affect on her career etc.. likely contributed here.

Caporegime
Damn... :(

This is what happens when you have the scummy media publishing everything about your life. They truly do not care about ruining people.

Caporegime
Scummy media look into every aspect of her life and then the same are the first to break the news, most probably before family members even know about it, to the world.

Soldato
The media are scum for reporting that she tried bashing her partners head in while he slept? Am I missing something?

I'm not really sure its in our interests to be honest. No one is perfect and for whatever reason rightly or wrongly she did what she did however many others will and won't get plastered all over the media for it so why should she? Our media currently has too much power and they need to be reigned in massively.

Soldato
Don't understand why these threads exist.
A person no one here knew personally died.

people die everyday, every second of every day. And because this womans been on tv everyone pretends to care that shes dead?

Back
Top Bottom