Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
How are all you Trumpsters coping with the news that the DOJ won’t be pursuing Andrew McCabe? They couldn’t even get a grand jury to indict him which apparently is incredibly rare. Just shows what a weak case they had against him.

Caporegime
How are all you Trumpsters coping with the news that the DOJ won’t be pursuing Andrew McCabe? They couldn’t even get a grand jury to indict him which apparently is incredibly rare. Just shows what a weak case they had against him.
Shirley not?? :eek: Was it as weak as the supposed impeachment case?? I mean we kept getting told that he was “acquitted” because it was a weak case.

Psst it wasn’t, he only got away with it because the republican held senate are too scared to stand up against Trump :p.

Soldato
Shirley not?? :eek: Was it as weak as the supposed impeachment case?? I mean we kept getting told that he was “acquitted” because it was a weak case.

Psst it wasn’t, he only got away with it because the republican held senate are too scared to stand up against Trump :p.

We've been told in here to "watch this space" and "things are happening". Thing is this was one of the top targets for Trump and his disciples. He was one of the main "conspirators" in the coup against Trump if you believe the CT. Yet they couldn't even convince 16-23 people in a Grand Jury to indict him. No defence lawyer present to defend him, just the prosecutors telling the jurors what they have (or in this case what they didn't have lol). For some massive conspiracy there seems to be a distinct lack of evidence they can use to even just get someone indicted let alone convicted at trial.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Was it the Mad Hatter who said "anything I tell you 3 times is true"?

e: Or was it Lewis Carroll, or the Rev. Charles Dodgson

Last edited:
Soldato

I don't think it's over yet.

But I do think it's wrong that the democrats are asking the judge for 9 years for Stone who lied.
And Andrew McCabe admitted lying and gets nothing.

It's not right that the FBI get away with things.

Soldato

But I do think it's wrong that the democrats are asking the judge for 9 years for Stone who lied.

If I was you, I wouldn't say a word until you post facts for a bit.
Instead of posting made up stuff.

Stone was convicted in November over seven crimes, including lying to Congress and witness tampering during former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ying-congress-witness-tampering-a9334611.html

Soldato

Another trump hater that does not do there home work.

"Former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe apologized for lying to agents who spent weeks investigating the source of a leak to the Wall Street Journal that actually came from him, new documents reveal."

"McCabe in May 2017 denied that he was the source of the leak — but later fessed up, angering bureau investigators who had been spinning their wheels trying to identify the source of the leak."

https://nypost.com/2020/01/02/andrew-mccabe-said-he-lied-to-fbi-about-wall-street-journal-leak/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

As said. It's ok for one person to do it and get a silly jail sentence
But if you are in the FBI your covered.

Soldato

McCabe when questioned made a mistake in one of his answers. He then when he realised his mistake corrected the record. At that point no one was unaware he’d even made a mistake. That is not lying. We can all make mistakes in our recollection of something but if we then set the record straight ourselves there is no way you are going to be charged with lying.

Also you have to take into account McCabe’s 20+ years of exemplary service. He joined the FBI as a lawyer and worked his way up to deputy director. You don’t do that by being dishonest.

Then we have Stone. A man who’s hero is Nixon. He has spent a career as a political lobbyist and self proclaimed “dirty trickster”. He spouts CT to anyone that will listen. He wilfully lied to Congress and the FBI. He also threatened witnesses with violence if they also didn’t lie.

You think those two cases are in any way comparable? Seriously if you were handed two sheets of paper, one that said someone made a mistake when asked a question and volunteered the correction. And the other that said someone lied on multiple occasions which is a criminal offence when it’s to Congress and the FBI, never offered a correction, even continued to lie in court and who also threatened witnesses with violence you’d think yeah, they are about the same and deserve similar punishments. They are chalk and cheese.

Oh and who says it was “democrats” who asked for 9 years. There is such a thing as sentencing guidelines in the US. Also the probation service has an input as well. That is just Trump talk. “Oh it’s the Democrats.”

Last edited:
Soldato
Another trump hater that does not do there home work.

"Former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe apologized for lying to agents who spent weeks investigating the source of a leak to the Wall Street Journal that actually came from him, new documents reveal."

"McCabe in May 2017 denied that he was the source of the leak — but later fessed up, angering bureau investigators who had been spinning their wheels trying to identify the source of the leak."

https://nypost.com/2020/01/02/andrew-mccabe-said-he-lied-to-fbi-about-wall-street-journal-leak/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

As said. It's ok for one person to do it and get a silly jail sentence
But if you are in the FBI your covered.

I really wish you could use proper English to insult people, it would hold more weight. Your lack of attention to detail, or sheer incompetence, when writing your inanities does your 'arguments' no credit.

Also, having a point in the first place might help.

I made no mention of McCabes 'lying' I merely pointed out you were lying when you said that was what Stone was convicted of in your false comparison.

Stone was convicted of 7 things. That was the point. You simply lied about what his conviction was for. It's what you do, lie using bad English.

Soldato
This is just standard TDS deflection from the corruption of Stone and Trump abusing his powers again.

I hear this a lot:

Person A: x did that thing and it’s bad.
Person B: Yeah but y did that thing too.
Person A: Ok, well that doesn’t mean it’s ok, just that x and y are both wrong.
Person B: YEAH BUT y DID THAT THING TOO!!

Caporegime
That Michael Avanatti lawyer guy was convicted yesterday of trying to extort Nike, lefties were worshipping him and talking about him running for president a couple of years ago when he was joining the fashion of the day and going after Trump, shows how good their judgement is and the lengths some people will go to for money.

Associate
That Michael Avanatti lawyer guy was convicted yesterday of trying to extort Nike, lefties were worshipping him and talking about him running for president a couple of years ago when he was joining the fashion of the day and going after Trump, shows how good their judgement is and the lengths some people will go to for money.

The only person suggesting that Avenatti should run for president was Avenatti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom