Caroline Flack RIP

Soldato
So why does knowing someone make any difference? Does knowing someone make them more important? Maybe to you yes, but she was still a person, loved my many.

Absolutely ashamed by your comments to be honest
I understand she was someone loved by many but it doesn’t mean I have to show empathy towards her.

Fair enough if you don’t agree with me, that’s fine, I’m not going to jump on the band wagon and be saddened by this quite frankly irrelevant news.

Man of Honour
I understand she was someone loved by many but it doesn’t mean I have to show empathy towards her.

Fair enough if you don’t agree with me, that’s fine, I’m not going to jump on the band wagon and be saddened by this quite frankly irrelevant news.

Then show some respect, stay out of the thread and say nothing at all. That would be the decent thing to do in this case if it’s so ‘irrelevant’.

Soldato
Its sad to see so many celebrity types going this way lately, and there always seems to be a crappy ex involved somewhere. Perhaps if nice girls like Caroline were happy to settle for a normal boyfriend then this wouldnt happen so much. RIP.

Caporegime
It is very sad that she took her own life.

I dont get the media blame game though. If your are a celebrity, this is par for the course, and people have been subjected to much worse.

Associate
There are ways to deal with things, admit you screwed up, change your ways and move on. Not give up and end it.

Jesus wept.

Can we not just respect the fact that she must have been in such a dark place at the time with no support, that she felt it was the only way to be free of emotional pain.

Was she really hated so much? If so, maybe I’m missing something?

Permabanned
To expand, these celeb type girls always choose pricks as partners, in my opinion. Most pop culture males are pricks.

If you had any idea what you were talking about, she was being taken to court next month by the CPS for bashing her fella in the head with a lamp while he slept. And she's allegedly assaulted previous boyfriends.... the boyfriends aren't the problem. It's her violent temper.

Soldato
A bubble?

A bit?

Youll both need to speak English please.

To expand, these celeb type girls always choose pricks as partners, in my opinion. Most pop culture males are pricks.
She was due in court after beating the **** out of her boyfriend in what was apparently a typical example of her conduct with previous partners.

A nice girl she was not

Soldato
Piers Morgan of all people spouting his tributes and sadness at the news.

PIERS ******* MORGAN! The man who thought nothing of faking photos and bugging grieving relatives phones so he could get a good story. Never in my life have I seen such sickening hypocrisy.
For once I couldn’t agree more with you. When the hell is that guy going to get called out on the all crap he’s done and is doing.

Associate

Well that’s fine then. I just hope you don’t have to experience anyone close to you with similar struggles.

Soldato
Harry Styles was 17 she was 31. Burton was 27 she was 40. No wonder she got angry with her boyfriends they were nothing more than adolescents and probably acted like it.

If she'd have dated her own age she'd probably be happy with a family instead of this.

Permabanned
Harry Styles was 17 she was 31. Burton was 27 she was 40. No wonder she got angry with her boyfriends they were nothing more than adolescents and probably acted like it.

If she'd have dated her own age she'd probably be happy with a family instead of this.

So what you're saying is "they asked for it?" by being young and beautiful?

Caporegime
Can't really comment. Don't really know who she was etc.

Dunno how bad or not she was.

You kind of know what can potentially happen to you if you aren't squeaky clean and go into the lime light

No real emotions on this one.
But she must have been in a bad state to end it all

But feel a lot of empathy for people who have been dealt the severe depression hand .Had bouts myself and just lucky it wasn't severe and I had support.

Soldato

Ooooweeee! Pretty bad take here fella. Imagine she was a 40 year old dude and you said that about his younger partners. "they were asking for it"

Back
Top Bottom