FIFA 20

Soldato
As I'm so bored of this game I thought I'd try something different, spent half my coins but I can safely conclude that narrow formations are a bag of *****. Literally 70% of goals scored in this Fifa are sprinting down the wing and firing in cut backs. This Fifa utterly sucks.

Edit: Rant deleted.

Last edited:
Don
OP
Nope don't think so

I did and all was well.

Can anyone recommend changes? I have 170k to play with. People will instantly look at ASM but like Rids says the best way of scoring is using width and he's just stupidly quick and agile, terrible at everything else but hey, this is FIFA. Kante is so much better than Pogba.

Obviously chemistry hinders me, Matuidi is pretty good in the center of the park mind.

Start of game

nfTS2px.png

In game

KG4Umzc.png

Man of Honour
Is he on the market or SBC? I thought I'd seen that card around but can't see it anywhere

Search special, starting at 75k. He's going for 90-100k. Orange card.

My current team, can't really do much unless I pack something big.

4231 ingame, Guardiola/Paulinho CDM's. Got Mane playing striker at the moment with Messi behind. Best is untradeable, he's good but a bit inconsistent.

NINnLRV.jpg

Soldato
Still torn about what icon swap to go for. Grinded at the weekend to 8 tokens. Can probably do the Argentine and Dutch squad battles ones to get to 10.

At 10 I'm looking at Koeman, or should I just go for Hierro or VDS with the tokens I've already got.

I'd be pairing Koeman or Hierro with the new 88 Akanji when I can get him. 433(2)

Back
Top Bottom