ZOLTAN Birthday

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Hi everyone, today is Darren's (Zoltan) birthday. He would have been 35 years old so as I have done for the last 15 years, I am here to remember him with you all and will be having a drink in his honour.

Steve & Jenny

Soldato
RIP Zoltan.

This is one of the reasons I keep hanging about on this forum. Although I don't post that much and let's be honest, the forum isn't what it once was, it's still one of the best communities on the Internet.

Happy birthday Zoltan and I hope all the other members on here are doing well. Best wishes to you all.

I didn't read the original threads in 2004, but I read them in hindsight a few years later and they're still there. I remember he was really into his racing cars.

What Meths said as well about OcUK still being one of the go-to places.

RIP Zoltan.

Soldato
I'm an old enough member to remember him, it's crazy to think that it's been 15 years now.. :(

I will have a glass of coke in his honour, I'm tee-totaled, tonight!

Thanks for keeping his memory alive, I do always think of him this time of year just because of your posts..

Caporegime
I can't believe the speed at how time flies; it only seemed a little while ago that I was reading the previous one and thinking exactly the same. *Raises my afternoon coffee to your lad*.

Back
Top Bottom