*** Sky Q Thread ***

Soldato
When I upgraded to a new Q deal last week I was offered BT sport's for £24 a month. Direct from Sky. I never took it as still too expensive IMO.

If that's what the actual price ends up being then they're having a laugh.

I can get it through EE for half that. Hell, it's only £25 for a BT Sport Pass which has no contract commitment.

Soldato
We had a 2Tb Q box installed yesterday and bar the usual fun and games of getting my Logitech Harmony Ultimate to play nicely it's all gone well.

I forgot to note down my series links on my HD box before the Q box was installed. I was assuming the HD box would fire up and let me get into the menus but it seems not, it just sits there saying the box is initialising. Any idea if I can get around that?

Caporegime
We had a 2Tb Q box installed yesterday and bar the usual fun and games of getting my Logitech Harmony Ultimate to play nicely it's all gone well.

I forgot to note down my series links on my HD box before the Q box was installed. I was assuming the HD box would fire up and let me get into the menus but it seems not, it just sits there saying the box is initialising. Any idea if I can get around that?
If you were connected to the dish, disconnect it. If you weren’t, connect it.

Soldato
It will be launched. Staff have it already. I'm just unsure of when.

Well last year I heard January but that came and went.

You said you'd heard February but that's now gone too.

No confidence this will be released any time soon. Nice that Sky have it up and running for their staff but not paying customers.

EDIT: No, wait, I've just found a news article from a week or so ago suggesting it's available?! If this is so where was the announcement? Where's the email from Sky? I get shedloads of pointless spam from them but they can't email existing Sports subscribers about this?

Soldato
Well last year I heard January but that came and went.

You said you'd heard February but that's now gone too.

No confidence this will be released any time soon. Nice that Sky have it up and running for their staff but not paying customers.

EDIT: No, wait, I've just found a news article from a week or so ago suggesting it's available?! If this is so where was the announcement? Where's the email from Sky? I get shedloads of pointless spam from them but they can't email existing Sports subscribers about this?
You can add it on the website for £25 a month. Doesn't seem like a great deal. Struggling to see why it has taken so long to get to market.

Back
Top Bottom