Recommend me a 30cm frying pan

Soldato
Hi i am on the lookout for a top of the line none stick stoned frying pan.

i cook many things from simply frying some bacon, to cooking chorizon, potatoes and steaming the fish on top of that with a lid(i already have a 30cm lid)

Gas is what i use, not electric and need it to be durable and none stick.

Soldato
Having recently been gifted one I can wholeheartedly recommend a cast iron pan by Lodge. It works amazingly well and is simply to keep clean. Just throw some boiling water in it after you're done, a light clean with a washing up brush, a wipe over with some kitchen towel and you're good to go.

Associate
Have been fairly impressed with our set frm ProCook, has lasted well and only really shown damage from my partner being seemingly unable to grasp the concept of not using a fork / sharp metal implement to stir things like omlettes..

Associate
I bought a couple of Circulon pans

mixed feeling, both lasted a year max before the non stick started peeling but on the good side both were swapped for brand new ones with no fuss at all

I have the hard anodised infinite ones, 3 years and still going strong :)

Soldato
In all honesty I’d just buy Tefal on offer I’ve yet to use anything with a non stick coat that lasts. We have three I the draw and just bin them when the non stick dies, frying pans are the only non stick thugs we use all our pans are stainless steel.

Soldato
Keep an eye out for Scoville Neverstick pans in Asda - they go on half price fairly often and they are superb.

I've tried loads of Circulon and other makes over the years and the above ones from Asda are by far the best. Lifetime warranty and I returned one after 6 years as it started to stick/flake off the coating - brand new pan returned inside 48 hours with an apology from them. Amazing pans and superb customer service. (think I've got a wok/28cm pan/sqaure grill pan and a saute pan from that range)

https://direct.asda.com/george/home...n/050276567,default,pd.html?cgid=D26M08G08C12

Picked them up for half price - £15 of so each.

Soldato
Keep an eye out for Scoville Neverstick pans in Asda - they go on half price fairly often and they are superb.
sounds like a good option with + reviews on amazon, and walk in the door, with any problems.

Gone are my days of paying £20+ for creuset/circulon fry pans that don't last.

... not sure about pancakes in a js steel pan ..I want polyvalence.

Associate
For a stainless steel pan I can't recommend the IKEA SENSUELL range enough. They are great, all of them! For non-stick I have one tefal (which barely gets any use) and then a cast iron, I have been using the Utopia range from Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom