PM and aide may have to give evidence under oath.

Capodecina
Soldato
The FDA (formerly the First Division Association) expects Boris Johnson and Dominic Cummings to be called to give evidence under oath to an employment tribunal in a case involving Sonia Khan the former Treasury aide to the former Chancellor Sajid Javid, she who is pursuing a case for unfair dismissal and sex discrimination.

It is just about time that these people gave up their ambitions of dictatorship and woke up to the concept of liberté, égalité, fraternité.

Last edited:
Soldato
The FDA (formerly the First Division Association) expects Boris Johnson and Dominic Cummings to be called to give evidence under oath to an employment tribunal in a case involving Sonia Khan the former Treasury aide to the former Chancellor Sajid Javid, she who is pursuing a case for unfair dismissal and sex discrimination. (LINK)

It is just about time that these people gave up their ambitions of dictatorship and woke up to the concept of liberté, égalité, fraternité.
Will be settled out of court that pair haven’t got the balls to lie under oath.

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
Will be settled out of court . . .
Probably true, after all the money will not be coming out of Cummings' or Johnson's pocket, the public can pick up the tab :rolleyes:
At the time of Khan’s dismissal last September, the terms of employment for special advisers made it clear that it was only the prime minister who had the power to sack them. This was then changed after Khan left, giving [the unelected and unanswerable] Cummings ultimate “responsibility for disciplinary matters”.

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
Methinks you're in the wrong country for that matey. We're well on the way to dictatorship in all but name on this merry little island.
I know, Cummings has pretty much assumed power in an as yet bloodless coup.

You might want to ask the French how that’s working out for them under their globalist shill Macron.
Not living in France I will pass we have enough problems here.

Soldato
Methinks you're in the wrong country for that matey. We're well on the way to dictatorship in all but name on this merry little island.
It is truly shocking how an unelected individual is being allowed to wield such power at the heart of our democracy
. I suppose this is the taking the power back that we have all been promised!

Caporegime
It is truly shocking how an unelected individual is being allowed to wield such power at the heart of our democracy
. I suppose this is the taking the power back that we have all been promised!

All i get when i mention that is "at least its not Corbyn, he would have been much worse". Not sure how much longer anybody is going to be able to say that

Soldato
Oh look, the left of OcUK are posting nonsense threads again
Lol I’m not even a leftie I’ve never voted labour or conservative for that matter and doubt I ever will. I’m a centrist who would much rather see the politics of consensus rather than this continual swing from one side to the other with everyone blaming the previous government for everything that is wrong.

I think the only thing that could tempt me to either labour or conservative would be a manifesto pledge to end the first past the post farce that means over half the people in the country have no meaningful representation in government.

Back
Top Bottom