Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [14th - 18th February 2020]

Caporegime
Two players wrestle Van Dyke to the ground and VAR doesn't even review it, it looks like factual decisions only matter for 1mm offsides.

Soldato
I love Bobby, he's probably my favourite player at the club, but it's matches like this where I'd like to have a proper number 9 available to come on and just take chances in the box

Caporegime
We always look off the pace after a week off, and today was no exception, but it's 3 more points, a top 6 finish is now guaranteed as well as European football again next season.

Hendo was exceptional yet again.

Don
Not the best performance but we done more than enough to deserve to win the game. Incredible goal by Mane - Hendo, who was excellent himself tbf, is likely to win the player of the year this season but it will be so hard on Mane.

Given the fouls the ref was given every time Cantwell fell over I'm struggling to understand how he's not given the pen for the wresting moves Norwich put on VVD.
Two players wrestle Van Dyke to the ground and VAR doesn't even review it, it looks like factual decisions only matter for 1mm offsides.
Why do you keep saying they don't review things? They review everything that could be a penalty or red card and of course goals. The ball didn't go out of play for a period after the penalty appeal, the VAR official would have been reviewing the incident and reached his decision before the next break in the game so there was no need for a pause and to announce to the crowd that it was being reviewed.

Back
Top Bottom