Caroline Flack RIP

Soldato
It infers she was some sort of failure and, also, it promotes the fairytale falsehood of 'true love'. I find the latter a bit tasteless. Find your true love or be doomed? Hmm.

Personally i think thats you over analysing the headline i didn't come to that conclusion personally

Caporegime
Papers seem to being going all out with the Middleton love in now they managed to get rid of Megan

I wonder who they'll bully to suicide next? They certainly don't give a **** about the moral and ethical issues surrounding perverting upon people's lives.

Maybe they'll pull the good ol' hacking dead children's phones out the back pocket again for a juicy story.

Caporegime
This guy posted the following video on twitter... caused some outrage but it's probably on point tbh...

It sounds pretty spot on and you have programmes like X-Factor, Britain's Got Talent, Love Island etc that exploit today's narcissistic generation by launching them to stardom and then dropping them like a sack of spuds once they've served their use.

The way the corporate media have flip flopped from hammering her to showing massive sympathy is no different to the short memories of the people who listen to it and who are now all doing the same. One minute there's Russian collusion, the next minute it's all forgotten about and Ukraine is where the story is at. You see it all the time the corporate media just push whatever will create maximum interest at any given moment, it's not news it's entertainment.

Man of Honour
Can’t help but laugh at the papers on deflection mode trying to blame love island. The media in this country is disgusting and should have been reigned in a long time ago.

V F

V F

Soldato
Can’t help but laugh at the papers on deflection mode trying to blame love island. The media in this country is disgusting and should have been reigned in a long time ago.

Cameron had his chance with Leveson but bottled it. That's why the press are so ruthless since then, it's free for all now.

Man of Honour
Cameron had his chance with Leveson but bottled it. That's why the press are so ruthless since then, it's free for all now.

Levenson was nonsense and treating this case as something that needs action just because a woman was involved is even more stupid.

V F

V F

Soldato
Levenson was nonsense and treating this case as something that needs action just because a woman was involved is even more stupid.

I'm not talking about Flack but the press are completely out of control now and if you try to reign them in, they're screaming freedom of the press.

Soldato
I'm not talking about Flack but the press are completely out of control now and if you try to reign them in, they're screaming freedom of the press.
I'd say if anything, the press have never been weaker when it comes to swaying public opinion - most of the vitriol that causes issues is on social media now.

Permabanned
Papers seem to being going all out with the Middleton love in now they managed to get rid of Megan
It because Megan is black.

EQ2b4riWAAAoCQU

This is why I applaud Meghan and Harry....They said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and walked away

Last edited:
Soldato
Its a shame that she is dead and she died in the way she did but storm in a tea cup comes to mind.

You lot need to chill a bit and just move on

V F

V F

Soldato
Its a shame that she is dead and she died in the way she did but storm in a tea cup comes to mind.

You lot need to chill a bit and just move on

What storm? All I'm seeing here is some others trying to bait others into provoking a reaction and when people are having a discussion it's seen as a storm. Nobody is losing their head or needing to chill.

If you're implying a storm on social media and other places, I wouldn't know but I wouldn't be surprised. I'm not watching tv, trawling through twitter or the likes. When I first heard it I found out here and thought it was Caroline Flint that died. But this topic is pretty chill.

Back
Top Bottom