Taking the ****! Or not!

Caporegime
Yes because we don't have any members on here who know anything more than computer stuff.
I once asked a question about lorries but not one person on here works with them.
Asking a question about a lorry is hardly a medical matter, he’s clearly got some issue or other hence me suggesting a G.P. who has more than likely encountered this before and can help.

Soldato
i can relate, though only for urinals. cubicles i've no issue with, but some reason my mind just isn't there with urinals. i used to try when i was flat out wasted but it'd still not come out, yet if i'm outside on the road with friends walking home, male or female i'd not care and happily pee wildly into the tree and my shoes.

it's definelty a mental thing that blocks it happening. i've no issue with it as got used to just only using a cubicle. i just have the issue only when i go to pee and there's say 1 cubicle, and 5 toilets, and there's someone using the cubicle, i've got to queue while a long stream of guys come and go all around me while i pretend to be some where else.
same, i could pee in your pocket if i wanted but plonk me in front of a urinal and there might as well be a jubilee clip tightened round the shaft!

Permabanned
I get it really bad yeah. Couldn't give a toss about the size of my peen, but its like the idea of not being able to pee comes into my head, then knowing that the other person knows I'm not peeing that makes it even worse.

Soldato
A friend suffered from this terribly, he was told to blow on it gently and that the wind would relax him and he would be able to go. After trying that for a week he was told by the same person that he'd made the whole thing up just so people could see him being weird in a public toilet.

Back
Top Bottom