Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
More cakes to bake :)

20200215-143202.jpg

Man of Honour
MetroExodus_Steam.jpg

STEAM weekend sale on the newly launched (on STEAM) Metro Exodus. Been waiting ages for this and didn't want it on any other gaming service really and £33 for game + expansion seemed too good to pass up :cool:

Might need a new GPU finally.... Have not bought or fully played a PC game in probably a year now!

Caporegime
MetroExodus_Steam.jpg

STEAM weekend sale on the newly launched (on STEAM) Metro Exodus. Been waiting ages for this and didn't want it on any other gaming service really and £33 for game + expansion seemed too good to pass up :cool:

Might need a new GPU finally.... Have not bought or fully played a PC game in probably a year now!
Its decent enough. Atmospherically its brilliant at times. Can get a little bit reptetive towards the end but I thought it looked great and enjoyed the characters.

Man of Honour
Its decent enough. Atmospherically its brilliant at times. Can get a little bit reptetive towards the end but I thought it looked great and enjoyed the characters.

Enjoying it so far, the cinematic scenes drag on a bit with no way to skip them but otherwise the atmosphere is great.

Annoying that the weapons and sounds lack oomph. As a Battlefield player and MoH etc I expected a bit of power to weapons and sounds but ah well

Seems to run nicely at 2560x1080 on Ultra preset too so looks fantastic. Was worried I'd need a new gfx card but the GTX 980 soldiers on still :cool:

Soldato
70l+15l rucksack for weekends away. Handy as it also converts into a holdall with a proper shoulder strap. No way would I have paid the £160 ticket price, but for £40 in the sale it was rude not to.

vj2pgnAh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom