Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Some more stuff for my new build.

Got an LG 27GL850-B and a Duronic desk mount for it.

lg_27gl850-b.jpg

Durgod Hades68 keyboard. Gateron silent browns. I have some custom keycaps on the way too.

hades68-1.jpg

hades68-2.jpg

hades68-3.jpg

and a Boompro, just need to wait for the headphones to arrive.

boompro.jpg

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
@LiE what is it with 27" monitors having a bloody black border on the display! Mine has them as well on the left and right of the display. They using crappy wrong size panels in them or something?

It's a design thing, the alternative is to make those black borders into part of the plastic frame which looks worse. They need space there for part of the screen.

Kei

Kei

Soldato
The input and phase splitter valves for my power amp project. New old stock General Electric valves were chosen as they were actually quite cheap considering what "NOS" valves tend to go for and they have a good reputation for quality.

2x 6267/EF86 west german made
2x 5751 JAN (joint army navy military valves) made in the USA

The remainder should be turning up tomorrow. (4x EL34B and 2x GZ34) I'm still waiting on the HT transformer, the choke and the output transformer as they are built to order and take 4-6 weeks.

Caporegime
The input and phase splitter valves for my power amp project. New old stock General Electric valves were chosen as they were actually quite cheap considering what "NOS" valves tend to go for and they have a good reputation for quality.

2x 6267/EF86 west german made
2x 5751 JAN (joint army navy military valves) made in the USA

The remainder should be turning up tomorrow. (4x EL34B and 2x GZ34) I'm still waiting on the HT transformer, the choke and the output transformer as they are built to order and take 4-6 weeks.

I have a load of tube valves I bought several years back I never ended up using.

I don't know what they all are otherwise I'd ebay them. Likely doubled in value since then.

Back
Top Bottom