US: lucifer

Associate
Yup. Saw a lot of people on the Lucifer subreddit complaining about Netflix cutting it short. Like I said there, a year ago all you had was a major cliffhanger, Netflix gave them a chance to finish that story and bring the story to a conclusion, how can you complain about that?

Soldato
I remember seeing Neil Gaiman as god..did the bloke in the hospital who claimed to be god count as well?

Timothy Omundson? From memory of that episode, wasn't he only channelling God due to his belt buckle rather than actually being God. So I'd say no it doesn't count. Though I do like Timothy Omundson so would have liked to have seen him actually have played God. Though he had a stroke shortly after recording Lucifer so even if they wanted to have him continue he wouldn't have been able to.

Soldato
You'd expect season 5 to have been written with some sort of ending that wraps the show up. It seems strange to want to then carry it on but Lucifer is a fun show so more episodes is not a bad thing.

Soldato
Only just found this thread, i too am a Lucifer fan, just a really good fun show. Nothing bugs me more than a series being cut that you enjoy so love that Netflix are keeping it going. Thought the last series wasnt that great compared to the first 3.

Back
Top Bottom