The OcUK Relationship Counselling and Hugs Thread

Associate
I'm not really attached to the house, if I left it would only be to parents for a couple of weeks to get my head straight then come back, moving out long term won't work for me until I have something else sorted.

We had the chat earlier that I'll stay as long as I need to get my life back on track, then we can talk about her buying me out. She said she'll want me out within a month or two if I won't allow this other girl round, well of course I don't want her coming round when you basically formed a relationship with her in the ******* house.

I'll see how it goes, but don't worry, I'm not just going to roll over as I'm not the one who wanted it over.

I know it's easy to comment when you're not in the situation yourself but please dont let her call the shots. She's called things off so she should be compromising. I broke off my marriage and the least I could do was leave the house.

Not saying you can force her not to have her new friend over... You could do a similar thing though. Hop on tinder, invite dates over etc etc. Like I say, easy to say from an outsider and probably not a good idea for your mental wellbeing.

Associate
Stand your ground on this .... trust me it's worth doing if you have the mental fortitude for it. (It normally comes along after they make a certain comment or action that causes you to think that you need to stand up for yourself. they will take full advantage of you being the nice guy otherwise)
once you do, watching their visions of grandeur turn into realistic understandings can be like watching karma come into effect.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
The three answers of Woman:

Would you respect a man who treats you fair?
Yes or No?
A: "yes"

Would you like a partner who was your equal?
Yes or No?
A: ".............yes"

Could you actually really respect a partner who was no better than you?
Yes or No?
A; "..................no."

Last edited:
Soldato
Has your other half always been bi? Has she had a relationship with a woman before? If not then it wouldn't surprise me if this is just an itch she's wanted to scratch for some time and the whole new and exciting aspect to it has her feeling swept off her feet and currently on cloud 9.

Wouldn't surprise me if in a few months she realizes she's being a massive **** and comes crying back.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend last night who called 'out-of-the-blue' to see if I was still around. We lost track of time, chatting about the wild times we used to enjoy together. I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd be interested in meeting up and rekindling a little of that "old magic".

"Wow!" I was flabbergasted.

"I don't know if I could keep pace with you now", I said, "I'm a bit older and a bit greyer and balder than when you last saw me. Plus I don't really have the energy I used to have." She just giggled and said she was sure I would "rise to the challenge". "Yeah." I said. "Just so long as you don't mind a waistline that's a few inches wider these days! Not to mention my total lack of muscle tone...everything is sagging, my teeth are a bit yellowed and I am developing jowls like a Great Dane!"

She laughed and told me to stop being so silly. She teased me saying that tubby, gray haired, older men were cute, and she was sure I would still be a great lover.

Anyway, she giggled and said, "I've put on a few pounds myself!" So I told her to **** off.

Soldato
With everyone and everything in lockdown, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for my girlfriend and me to keep the relationship going while we live in different houses some 25 miles apart. I'd thought of trying to get a movie night where we watch the same movie etc. WhatsApp video calls every couple of days as well. Any other ideas? Thanks

Soldato
With everyone and everything in lockdown, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for my girlfriend and me to keep the relationship going while we live in different houses some 25 miles apart. I'd thought of trying to get a movie night where we watch the same movie etc. WhatsApp video calls every couple of days as well. Any other ideas? Thanks

Long range vibrator knickers.

Jokes maybenotjokes aside: don't over do it use this as an opportunity to have a little space and time to think. If anything in the X amount of weeks it will possibly sweeten the reunion as such.

Also my first suggestion.

Your welcome.

Caporegime

sexting.

Soldato
Long range vibrator knickers.

Jokes maybenotjokes aside: don't overdo it use this as an opportunity to have a little space and time to think. If anything in the X amount of weeks it will possibly sweeten the reunion as such.

Also my first suggestion.

Your welcome.
Love the vibrating knickers mate! :D

Cheers for the advice. I would have to agree on not overdoing it and sweeten the reunion. :)

Edit - She's not one for sexting as far as I'm aware. Boardgaming, great idea!

Soldato
Never assume they are not up for sexting...

Start of subtle and before you know if there will be watermelons and sausage pics flying back and forth.

Soldato
Never assume they are not up for sexting...

Start of subtle and before you know if there will be watermelons and sausage pics flying back and forth.
IN MYYY DAAYYYY... You had to do it all with punctuation!

Calls can be quite casual e.g. while cooking. Helps make it feel like you're both in the room living life, rather than sitting aside for a dedicated phone call. Not that those aren't nice too :)

Back
Top Bottom