*** Nintendo Switch ***

Caporegime
I thought I heard Nintendo said they would resolve at the end of January, which they did albeit only for an incredible short amount of time. We're not that far off March and nada :p....

Pet Northerner
Don
Yeh, my girlfriend wants one for Animal Crossing. Looks like some places might get stock in early March. Unsure of whether to go for Game or direct from Nintendo. Has anyone pre-ordered a console direct from Nintendo? Are they good for getting it to you on release day? Otherwise, I'll be trying to get the console earlier and then just worry about the game arriving on release day.

Smyths have the AC variant available for pre-order

Pet Northerner
Don
I veto'd that, I don't do game branded consoles. I like the grey, but the neon wouldn't bother me. The most important thing is she can play on the 20th.

I've actually pre-orderd the AC edition and will have my grey release console going for trade in. However if you'd like I can pop it on the MM for you, making sure it arrives before the 20th?

Soldato
I've actually pre-orderd the AC edition and will have my grey release console going for trade in. However if you'd like I can pop it on the MM for you, making sure it arrives before the 20th?
Appreciate the offer, but I assume that's not an improved battery model? If it is, then I am interested.

Associate
I veto'd that, I don't do game branded consoles. I like the grey, but the neon wouldn't bother me. The most important thing is she can play on the 20th.
Doesn't really help given what you said above but I heard that any new pre-orders of the AC version are now not coming on release but several weeks later. No idea how that carries across to standard version of the console but certainly seems like they're very short on supply

Soldato
Doesn't really help given what you said above but I heard that any new pre-orders of the AC version are now not coming on release but several weeks later. No idea how that carries across to standard version of the console but certainly seems like they're very short on supply
Interesting, thanks for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom