Red Dead Redemption 2

Associate
I think a hacker has just got me, I was on a mission when I suddenly got blown up, I re-spawned, someone hit me from behind and next I was dropping through the sky, is about time they had anti hacking in place

Soldato
On story mode, is it like free roam once you have finished the game.

I'm on chapter 5 now and I don't think there's much of that left. I'll get the side missions done before I finish the game

It's free roam afterward, yep. Out of curiosity, which part of chapter 5 are you at?

Caporegime
The game only lets me select headphones or stereo.

Can anyone help?

I want the option for surround.
I sometimes get this if my Oculus Rift is plugged in, the game sees it as headphones and cuts out my Soundblaster Z.

Just ALT-TAB back into sound properties and select your sound card and it seems to sort itself out.

Soldato
I think he's asking if, once the story is over, can you continue playing in the game to mop up side quests etc

I think so

Yeah you can continue the game as normal and finish off any side quests, challenges etc.

Do not read if you haven’t finished or very nearly finishing the game.
Not sure how other quests pan out or are differed by using John instead of Arthur however, really need to continue playing the game some more.

Soldato
I sometimes get this if my Oculus Rift is plugged in, the game sees it as headphones and cuts out my Soundblaster Z.

Just ALT-TAB back into sound properties and select your sound card and it seems to sort itself out.

Thanks, I think your right it seems to be an issue with my sound properties rather than the game. I'm going to run the sound straight into my home cinema instead of using ARC which should fix it.

Soldato
Is this still being patched and worked on or are all the issues now taken care of?

There are still plenty of patches and stuff being added.

I have been playing online for last 3 days and game is running very smoothly at very stable frames and looking great. The only issues I have is the odd crash about once every 5 hours online and sometimes getting infinite load screen when joining friends games.

Associate
Cheapest place to get this? I had it on Xbox one but couldn't play it as the graphics just looked so bad lol. I don't think it will come down in price to like £10 forever, will it?

Associate
Cheapest place to get this? I had it on Xbox one but couldn't play it as the graphics just looked so bad lol. I don't think it will come down in price to like £10 forever, will it?

cdkeys have it starting from £31.99

i cant imagine it being £10 for a long while, but it is worth it at the price it is now

Soldato
Just finished the game. Bit gutted really. Going to do all the bits and bobs now. Not sure if I'll bother with online. Must admit I've not enjoyed a game as much as this one. Normally I play COD,overwatch or racing games. So never thought it would be for me

Caporegime
Just finished the game. Bit gutted really. Going to do all the bits and bobs now. Not sure if I'll bother with online. Must admit I've not enjoyed a game as much as this one. Normally I play COD,overwatch or racing games. So never thought it would be for me
Online is excellent imo, very different from say GTA V online.

Soldato
Congrats. Maybe you discovered the world of storydriven immersive games, which is much more interesting than the world of meaningless multiplayer nonsense like CoD or Overwatch.
Next up on your schedule should be:

Kingdom Come Deliverance
Witcher 2/3
Prey
Mass Effect trilogy
Deus Ex Human Revolution/Manking Divided

Soldato
Congrats. Maybe you discovered the world of storydriven immersive games, which is much more interesting than the world of meaningless multiplayer nonsense like CoD or Overwatch.
Next up on your schedule should be:

Kingdom Come Deliverance
Witcher 2/3
Prey
Mass Effect trilogy
Deus Ex Human Revolution/Manking Divided

its just having time. work is quiet in the winter so ive had some time to myself. mindless shooting games are more me because i can pick up and put down whenever.

i might give mass effect a bash.

Back
Top Bottom