Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Kei

Kei

Soldato
I have a load of tube valves I bought several years back I never ended up using.

I don't know what they all are otherwise I'd ebay them. Likely doubled in value since then.
Some NOS stuff seems to be worth frankly insane sums of money considering they have a limited usable lifespan. Mullard, philips and telefunken appear to be among the most expensive in the EU. It seems to be the guitar market that's driving the cost rather than the hifi market. Not knowing what they are doesn't necessarily matter as there are some folk out there that seem to be knowledgeable enough to identify them by their internal construction. (plates, grids, getter and mica design and layout)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
New desk/mouse pad. Sour x NK_ Deskpads MX Life White/Blue.

Waiting on custom keys/cable for the keyboard and a Glorious Model D.

Would look cleaner without wires but I've decided against Bluetooth for a few reasons. I am thinking of a white rubber gromet at the top of the mouse mat in the middle for the keyboard cable.

mouse_mat-01.jpg

mouse_mat-03.jpg

mouse_mat-02.jpg

Caporegime
Some NOS stuff seems to be worth frankly insane sums of money considering they have a limited usable lifespan. Mullard, philips and telefunken appear to be among the most expensive in the EU. It seems to be the guitar market that's driving the cost rather than the hifi market. Not knowing what they are doesn't necessarily matter as there are some folk out there that seem to be knowledgeable enough to identify them by their internal construction. (plates, grids, getter and mica design and layout)

i have some mullards, siemens, phillips, some russian rockets and some chinese ones too.

they weren't cheap either i spent like £200 on them quite a few years back.

Associate
New desk/mouse pad. Sour x NK_ Deskpads MX Life White/Blue.

Waiting on custom keys/cable for the keyboard and a Glorious Model D.

Would look cleaner without wires but I've decided against Bluetooth for a few reasons. I am thinking of a white rubber gromet at the top of the mouse mat in the middle for the keyboard cable.

Nice mousepad ordered one, 700x300 is a perfect size. What 65% KB is that?

Kei

Kei

Soldato
i have some mullards, siemens, phillips, some russian rockets and some chinese ones too.

they weren't cheap either i spent like £200 on them quite a few years back.
If they are vintage items, the mullard and philips are probably worth the most followed by the siemens. Actual value will greatly depend on what valves they are and if they are commonly used parts. Power output valves and rectifiers are worth a lot more than signal valves as they wear out faster so vintage valves are less common.

The rest of the valves arrived today whilst I was in work. Was forced to go for new parts because vintage are just too expensive. Of the new offerings, these are considered some of the best for sensible money.

4x matched Tung-Sol EL34B output valves
2x Sovtek 5AR4 rectifiers

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
20200219_194740.jpg

Fiil T1X earbuds. Gonna spend a week or so seeing what they're like and allow my ears to adjust to them before deciding whether to get the Galaxy Buds+ instead or not.

Back
Top Bottom