THE BIG 20! The Overclockers UK Birthday Bash

Associate
Any idea what time the online deals will go live> Also any chance for some EK products and crsair fans for us stuck at home?

Soldato
20 years... wow I feel old.
I still remember buying my almost launch Geforce 256 DDR from you guys, at the time you were a really new company and I had never heard of you before - but I liked overclocking so thought i would give you a go.

Also had one of the best overclocking Duron 750s I have ever seen from here.

Whilst I wont lie and say I buy all my stuff from here, ocuk is certainly always the 1st place I look.

congrats on 20 years, here is hoping for 20 more :)

OcUK Staff
20 years... wow I feel old.
I still remember buying my almost launch Geforce 256 DDR from you guys, at the time you were a really new company and I had never heard of you before - but I liked overclocking so thought i would give you a go.

Also had one of the best overclocking Duron 750s I have ever seen from here.

Whilst I wont lie and say I buy all my stuff from here, ocuk is certainly always the 1st place I look.

congrats on 20 years, here is hoping for 20 more :)

My takeaway from that post is you don't buy all your stuff from us.

giphy.gif

Soldato
Happy Birthday!!

This made me wonder when I started using Overclockers... Quick dig and the first order I can find was November 2004!!

ne0jbSBl.png.jpg

£114.95+VAT for a 300gb hdd... How times have changed!

But then I joined the forums Nov 2002, so must have been before then (Fairly sure it was 2001)

Heh, I remember I took my brother to his first computer fair to buy a HDD...a mahoosive 6GB!

Bargain (at the time) £200!

Caporegime
They've got to beat my Globalwin 802, ordered in February or March 2000. (Thanks to samcat for the old catalogue post that jogged my memory.)

Had an 802 and got Pete Radford (one of the founders of OcUK) to drill me some holes in it for fans at the side and top when I worked there for a spell. That ****er suuuuure was noisy with 4 Delta's in it :D

Soldato
Had an 802 and got Pete Radford (one of the founders of OcUK) to drill me some holes in it for fans at the side and top when I worked there for a spell. That ****er suuuuure was noisy with 4 Delta's in it :D

Oh boy, I remember ordering a single Delta fan for a CPU years ago.

Had to send it back, it was sooooo loud!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Back
Top Bottom