Fixtures on Sky:
wda55RW.png
TV:
CThLtsu.png wda55RW.png
Radio:
Tables:
wda55RW.png

Soldato
I hate the way Mourinho sets his teams up. They are so lifeless and dull.

We are devoid of ambition and have been reduced to hitting balls long to the shortest players on the pitch whilst our midfield players are 30 yards away.

Complete capitulation

fez

fez

Caporegime
I hate the way Mourinho sets his teams up. They are so lifeless and dull.

We are devoid of ambition and have been reduced to hitting balls long to the shortest players on the pitch whilst our midfield players are 30 yards away.

Complete capitulation

Mourinhos first thought is always to stop the opposition from scoring and then you try and score yourself. You don't want to be winning games 3-2, you want a 1-0 or 2-0 win.

Man of Honour
Mourinhos first thought is always to stop the opposition from scoring and then you try and score yourself. You don't want to be winning games 3-2, you want a 1-0 or 2-0 win.

Strangely, I think 3-2 is the most common scoreline they've had under him when they've won.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Strangely, I think 3-2 is the most common scoreline they've had under him when they've won.

Hes inherited a side that isn't build to primarily defend. It remains to be seen how long he lasts at Spurs but given a few years they will be more solid at the back and more toothless going forwards.

Don
The problem with VAR for subjective decisions is that they're not looking to make the correct decision, they're looking for a reason why they shouldn't overturn the ref and if they can find a reason, they won't change the decision.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Pogba does that sort of thing a lot trying to protect the ball from another player and occasionally you end up studding the other player in the leg. Its not malicious but its a stupid thing to do and always risks a red.

Back
Top Bottom