Post Scriptum

Associate
Had a couple of brilliant rounds last night - 4.21 has transformed the game for me; used to play with everything on medium/ low but now I've cranked it all up to epic/ high and the game looks and plays fantastic.

FPS still drops when in large town area's but overall I'm really enjoying this. Hopefully, chapter two brings even more players over and servers continue to grow.

Oh, and this made me chuckle :p

Soldato
OP
Chapter 2 looks pretty good from what I've seen so far. I just spent 30 mins in a game and had more comms in that time than I have in my hours in HLL :D

Associate
So chapter 2 is out now - the game is also on sale and free to play this weekend.

https://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791461055277/announcements/detail/1716368354761705980

The update introduces the French forces and two new maps, after playing last night I really like the French weapons, the lebel is especially satisfying...

Would really recommend people give this game a try now if you haven't already, it's come a long way recently with the engine upgrade and now the new content.

Associate
Just downloaded this and hells loose been following it on YouTube, could you play it in on your own or need a party?

Both games are squad based games. Although you do not need to play with anyone you know, you will need to join a squad within the game match. A headset is generally recommended, but not needed as long as you listen to your squad leader and follow their instructions.

You can play without joining a squad within the game, but you are at a disadvantage as you are unable to spawn on your squad leaders rally point. (some servers may also kick people who are not in squads)

Associate
Both games are squad based games. Although you do not need to play with anyone you know, you will need to join a squad within the game match. A headset is generally recommended, but not needed as long as you listen to your squad leader and follow their instructions.

You can play without joining a squad within the game, but you are at a disadvantage as you are unable to spawn on your squad leaders rally point. (some servers may also kick people who are not in squads)

Thanks mate, will give it a blast anyways see how it goes lol wish me luck lol

Soldato
What specs are your systems guys running this game at 1080p? Reason I ask is I'm in the market for a gaming laptop and this is a game I really want to play, so just curious on what kind of specs work well.

Does it favour more cores etc?

Associate
Ive got over 1000 hours played on Post but my PC is well above specs needed

it does favour even medium spec builds now since they upgraded the engine for the game
also if you are interested in playing frequently i've joined a clan through PS called 40-1 if interested we do frequent matches with other clans etc

what sorta spec laptop you looking at ?

Soldato
Ive got over 1000 hours played on Post but my PC is well above specs needed

it does favour even medium spec builds now since they upgraded the engine for the game
also if you are interested in playing frequently i've joined a clan through PS called 40-1 if interested we do frequent matches with other clans etc

what sorta spec laptop you looking at ?
Ah cool sounds good.

Been looking at i5-9300h with gtx1660ti

However decided to hold out for the Ryzen 4800H and see how the RX5700m does, not too long now hopefully

Also 1080p only but will be 120/144hz

Back
Top Bottom