grievance advice

Soldato
I have put a grievence towards the manager I am off work until it's resolved. All charges dismissed, I've put an appeal in, it's been three months from the initial grievence and I don't feel they're doing anything, just delaying the appeal reply more like sweeping it under the carpet, hoping give up and return to work.

Advice and next action?

Man of Honour
I have put a grievence towards the manager I am off work until it's resolved. All charges dismissed, I've put an appeal in, it's been three months from the initial grievence and I don't feel they're doing anything, just delaying the appeal reply more like sweeping it under the carpet, hoping give up and return to work.

Advice and next action?
Sounds like the grievance was dismissed and the situation is therefore considered resolved by your employer.
I'd go back to work.

Man of Honour
Unfortunately, having watched a friend bring a grievance at her company, I long ago realised that the purpose of the HR department is to protect the company, not the staff.

Soldato
So to confirm, you put in a grievance, they denied it, you appealed and that's where we are now? I assume you're being paid and you're not receiving letters saying you should be in work? I would just wait out the process, surely?

Soldato
So to confirm, you put in a grievance, they denied it, you appealed and that's where we are now? I assume you're being paid and you're not receiving letters saying you should be in work? I would just wait out the process, surely?

As above - what communication have you had? Written confirmation of all the above?

If the initial grievance and the subsequent appeal has been dismissed - What are you still off work for?? Stress?

Back
Top Bottom