Escape from Tarkov

Soldato
Hmm think I've read about it happening to other people with just a pistol too.

Interchange has always had tagged and cursed as a chance. Apparently it was an interchange only bug that they left in because people seemed to enjoy it. It happened once, ages ago, to cold,myself and someone else at the back of oli. We walked out with 30 something kills between us and we were all low on ammo and meds

Soldato
Pretty lucky you got to smash through that mission at the same time. Not jelly at all xD

Yeah, was rather satisfying at the point the mission sounded as complete, it also made me realise just how many kills I had while still in raid.

So, challenge issued, 29 kill streak...yeah it's only scavs but they are bloody laser terminators. :D

Associate
anyone having issues with the game today?

takes forever to load up and then becomes unresponsive. have not booted it up in a few days so unsure if a patch has been installed.

when it finally loads i get client not recognized message and game quits

Associate
i absolutley love this game

but someone who suffers from anxiety disorders i have made some impressive mistakes on this lol

one of them was i paniced and ran while a player engaged me and i ran into another player who also chased me and we ended up having a very confused and messey 3 way shoot out hahaha

Soldato
i absolutley love this game

but someone who suffers from anxiety disorders i have made some impressive mistakes on this lol

one of them was i paniced and ran while a player engaged me and i ran into another player who also chased me and we ended up having a very confused and messey 3 way shoot out hahaha

Just wait until they bring in the cultists who will randomly attack you from undergrowth :D

Soldato
Just been smashed from halfway across the map repeatedly by what I assume is a thermal user, first one I think ive seen in forever. Cover was irrelevant and he was firing single shots and hitting me every time no matter where I moved to or how many trees I was behind.

TBH I think if they removed them from the game nothing would be lost. If you want to play night maps, you just have to use NVG's or take a torch. Says a lot when even streamers think theyre OP.

Man of Honour
Just been smashed from halfway across the map repeatedly by what I assume is a thermal user, first one I think ive seen in forever. Cover was irrelevant and he was firing single shots and hitting me every time no matter where I moved to or how many trees I was behind.

TBH I think if they removed them from the game nothing would be lost. If you want to play night maps, you just have to use NVG's or take a torch. Says a lot when even streamers think theyre OP.

My thermal googles are my prized possession for just this reason.

Now if only I could summon the courage to actually wear them into a map :D

Associate

Thermals need to be toned down. To the point good players can just sit in the middle of a map and 1-tap every other player through foliage around the map at night is a bit ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom