FIFA 20

Soldato
I almost bought otw yedder today for 550k but thanks to the otw sbc his price has crashed and I got him for 400k. I also traded in my otw felix card and got tradable otw de jong. Definitely happy with that.

Soldato
Still torn about what icon swap to go for. Grinded at the weekend to 8 tokens. Can probably do the Argentine and Dutch squad battles ones to get to 10.

At 10 I'm looking at Koeman, or should I just go for Hierro or VDS with the tokens I've already got.

I'd be pairing Koeman or Hierro with the new 88 Akanji when I can get him. 433(2)
And now Hummels FB has thrown another spanner in the works!

Do I go Hummels - 88 Akanji at the back and spend my tokens on VDS? or still pick up Koeman?

Soldato
Anybody ever tried Pele? Kaka price is still holding well above what I'm prepared to pay, thinking I'll give Pele a chance.

Soldato
Still can’t get the header with Osimhen, every header is met with post or crossbar or the reincarnation of Yashin. I’m going to end up throwing my Xbox out the window at this rate.

Soldato
No point in me doing Neymar with already having the NIF and 4/6 done for that Hazard card that looks just all round better.

This new promo sounds exactly like FUT Birthday...

Caporegime
Still can’t get the header with Osimhen, every header is met with post or crossbar or the reincarnation of Yashin. I’m going to end up throwing my Xbox out the window at this rate.
Took me 15 games and got lucky after a shot came off the crossbar, bounced up in front of Osimhen who headed it down and almost over the bar. Crossing and lobbed through balls were both utterly useless.

Back
Top Bottom