Alex Salmond has been arrested

Permabanned
I don't know what the English system is like, but to be charged and reported to the PF here in Scotland you generally need to have an allegation of a crime/offence and corroboration of that allegation through other means of evidence.

In other words, the exact same criteria that the CPS works to.

It's wise not to claim a superior Scottish Justice system, no other country has that jury get-out clause and "bas tard verdict" : Not Proven

Caporegime
And people wonder why the Scots shouldn't govern themselves.

Scottish independence was always a joke anyway, the SNP just wanted to break up the UK so that leaving the EU would be much more difficult/unlikely. They're globalists that's why Sturgeon is always chummying up to Clinton and the EU commission.

Soldato
OP
Nobody seems particularly interested in this case, why is that?

Preliminary hearing.

The charge alleges that “by lifting her legs and placing them over his legs, repeatedly kissing her on the face and neck, placing his hand inside her upper clothing and touching her breast over her underwear, repeatedly blocking her path, pinning her against a wall, pulling at her clothing and underwear, removing his clothing and underwear, pushing her on to a bed, kneeling over her, pinning her to the bed by her shoulder, lying naked on top of her … you did attempt to rape her.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1...mpted-rape-case-ten-police-officers-video/amp

Soldato
The SNP is a strange place it would seem.

Sturgeon bowls for the other team, Salmond is being prosecuted for being rapey, and wasn't there another SNP guy the other day outed for noncing up a 16 year old Boy??

“Something is rotten in the state of Scotland”

I think it is called the SNP!

:p

Associate
If I heard correctly on Radio 4's Today programme this morning some SNP supporters are distancing themselves from Nicola Sturgeon too. Lonely place politics - most politician's careers end in failure.

Chat around here is that the Salmond trial will specifically implicate Sturgeon in the cover up and that her standing down as first minister is imminent with her preferred successor already "selected".

If you look at what's happening internally within the SNP, it looks as if that could indeed be the case, which would be the best thing to happen in Scotland for the last 13 years. In that case, at least some good would come out of the alleged horrifc activities of the two past First Ministers but I have no doubt the SNP will be pulling out all the stops to sabotage proceedings.

Soldato
The SNP is a strange place it would seem.

Sturgeon bowls for the other team, Salmond is being prosecuted for being rapey, and wasn't there another SNP guy the other day outed for noncing up a 16 year old Boy??

“Something is rotten in the state of Scotland”

I think it is called the SNP!

:p

Bloody hell, ignoring the fact she's married to a man are you seriously suggesting that being homosexual is comparable to the other two accusations?

Associate

The talk of Sturgeon "allegedly" being a lesbian and that her husband, Peter Murell is also "allegedly" homosexual has been around for a long time. Apparently the press know who their "partners" are and that will be front page material as the Salmond trial unravels.

I think most would have no issue with their sexual preference but if true, it's another SNP lie/charade that will come out in the wash.

Capodecina
Soldato
Thet talk of Sturgeon "allegedly" being a lesbian and that her husband, Peter Murell is also "allegedly" homosexual has been around for a long time. Apparently the press know who their "partners" are and that will be front page material as the Salmond trial unravels.

I think most would have no issue with their sexual preference but if true, it's another SNP lie/charade that will come out in the wash.
How VERY depressing, and yet nobody gives the philandering (but presumably heterosexual), unfaithful father of X children Boris Johnson a second thought.

Prejudice based on sexual orientation is alive and well in the 19th Century world of Politics :(

Don
OMG this is new information!

I think the big story here is potentially how much the rest of the SNP hierarchy knew and what they did or didn’t do with the accusations. Though ultimately, it’s fundamentally a police matter.

Back
Top Bottom