What PC games are you playing?

Associate
I fancied another Far Cry game game so pucked up Far Cry 5 New Dawn for a tenner.

Was a bit dubious because of the reviews I read. But after 5 hours play I am really liking it.

Its a tiny bit repetitive and the villains in the story line uninspiring but the game plays quite good.

Its like Mad Max meets the human clans in the walking dead tv series.

Its the best Far Cry dlc I have played so far and more like a whole new game in many respects.

Associate
Yakuza kiwami and dirt rally 2.0 recently.
Got so many games to go through, might do a run of resident evil 1 and 2 remasters before 3 is out after yakuza

Associate
had wreckfest unplayed in my steam library for a while, installed it and fired it up and cant help but feel really underwhelmed considering how good ive heard it is, playing with a wheel using in car cam.. maybe its suited better to a pad

Soldato
I recently played through Far Cry 5 myself, unfortunately I wasn't a fan, although I did finish the main story line at least.

I really didn't like the forced capture thing, the first time was so-so but it gets old really fast when it's essentially a major part of the game. On one occasion a capture party magically shot me with an arrow (which forcibly initiates the story event/kidnapping) while I was flying around in a plane way above the ground. Extremely annoying, knowing it was going to keep happening until the end of the game put me off doing a lot of the side stuff. I just rushed through the game as quickly as I could, which didn't pay off either since the ending was garbage. First Far Cry I've played in years and it's likely to be the last I bother with.

That aside, I've just started playing Call of Cthulhu, which is a Lovecraftian detective/horror game. I'm quite enjoying it so far, makes a nice change of pace from the shooters I've been playing for the past while.

Caporegime
About time I fixed a glaring omission in my games library so started playing Grand Theft Auto V. This is my third attempt at this, I get about as far as meeting Trevor and then it all goes awry. Determined to stick with it this time.

Soldato
Playing competitive Squad these days.
I still suck at it but I have my moments where im distinctly average in a comp game.

Got Factorio during the weekend. Thought I spent 2 hours playing but Steam says 6. I guess steam is correct, whoops.
Seems excellent.

Soldato
About time I fixed a glaring omission in my games library so started playing Grand Theft Auto V. This is my third attempt at this, I get about as far as meeting Trevor and then it all goes awry. Determined to stick with it this time.

That scene where Trevor bangs the crackhead and then beats up her boyfriend for complaining. Genius. :p

Caporegime
That scene where Trevor bangs the crackhead and then beats up her boyfriend for complaining. Genius. :p

I've just seen that bit. Bit gory! But Trevor always has me howling.

The only thing getting on my nerves is the frame rate is all over the place. Maybe 1440p with maximum settings is not the right choice even though it holds 60fps most of the time. It seems to be struggling with streaming in new areas and then it dips to 30fps.

Soldato
Decided to repay The Division again and must say am enjoying it more so than my first playthrough but suppose experience helps.At level 7 at the moment got a reasonable sniper and assault weapon and getting along very nicely.
Might start a new character with Division 2 after this.

Back
Top Bottom