THE BIG 20! The Overclockers UK Birthday Bash

OcUK Staff
Will there be any Nvidia GPU deals?

I'm close enough to drive across on the 29th and may drop in and see you guys.

Yes I am planning on 2060 Super at £299, 2070 Super at £399, 2080 Super at £529 and Asus Strix 2080Ti at £1099 (online) that last deal, but the first three is in store only for people visiting on the day.
These prices are exceptional because I can tell you now in March your going to see some pretty nasty price increases across the whole board simply because factories are still or closed or only at partial capacity due to Corona virus, re-buys have already increased a bit and March pricelist are expected to go up again plus supply will no doubt become very tight whilst factories are not at full capacity.

Associate
Damn has it really been so long? I remember a few of my first purchases from OCUK were an Epox 8RDA+ Motherboard and a Radon 9700 Atlantis Pro, which after some Googling makes it around 2002. I was still at school lol! The motherboard died but you guys were nice enough to replace it :)
I'm sure I bought some stuff from you guys before then but god knows what it was. I also remember finding out about you from the Yellow Pages of all places, it was a simpler time lol. Hopefully you guys stick around for another 20 years and beyond - you're always my first port of call.

I don't suppose there will be any 1440p 144hz monitors being on sale in store or online? I've got £400 or so burning a hole in my pocket.

Last edited:
Associate
The word on the grapevine that there will be 20 of this case half price @ £94.98 - in store only!

Lian-Li O11 Dynamic XL (ROG Certified) Aluminium Midi Tower - Silver @ £189.95 inc VAT

Huge Dual-Chamber Midi Tower, Side panel and front made of Tempered Glass, graphic cards up to 446 mm, 3x 360 mm radiators possible simultaneously, Roof and side panel made of aluminium

Only £189.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Doesn't tickle your fancy? How about an Enthoo 719 at under £100 (£99.95 to be exact), 10 of each colour in-store only!

Phanteks Enthoo 719 Full Tower DRGB Case - Black @ £179.99 inc VAT

Premium Full-Tower from PHANTEKS, Side window in tempered glass, Optimised for air- and water cooling, Graphics cards up to 503 mm long, Addressable RGB-LED lighting, Supports dual-system builds

Only £179.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Enthoo 719 Full Tower DRGB Case - Gunmetal Grey @ £179.99 inc VAT

Premium Full-Tower from PHANTEKS, Side window in tempered glass, Optimised for air- and water cooling, Graphics cards up to 503 mm long, Addressable RGB-LED lighting, Supports dual-system builds

Only £179.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

If those are a bit too rich for your tastes, the impressive Kolink Stronghold in White will be £29.99 in store - 40 up for grabs!

Kolink Stronghold Midi Tower Gaming Case - White Tempered Glass Side Window @ £49.99 inc VAT

Stylish Midi-Tower for motherboards up to E-ATX, White front panel and chassis,Tempered Glass side panel, 2x 120mm fans pre-installed, Radiators up to 240 mm, 2x 3,5/2,5"-slots, Removable dust filters

Only £49.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Need somewhere for you and a friend/family member to sit? Every noblechair or Nitro Concepts chair will be buy one, get a 2nd 50% off in store. All normal priced chairs will be included (even the limited edition HERO) and you can get a footrest half price instead if you prefer!

There will be other deals, both available online and in store, so keep your eyes peeled :)

if the 011-D do not all sell in store, would they be available online? I’m interested in one for sure but I simply cannot get to you guys next week.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Happy birthday. Crazy how time flies. This place was one of the first tech forums I remember. As I recall I made an account before but forgot all about it as I was more of a lurker back then.

Soldato
What do you drive that will cost you £100 in fuel to drive here and back? :eek:

Quick napkin maths and I think it would cost me around that there and back - 200 miles each way at 22-25mpg with super unleaded.

Maybe a bit under actually but it would be close!

Soldato
Yeah quite a few of us too
Far away to drive that distance
Due to health issues
Or fuel costs
Surprised no ones
Done a car share post for the
Birthday bash
If I was fit enough to drive it
Would happily have given a lift to
Any one near me rather than
Be a 1 person in a car environmental
Issue
See greta the message does
Get across sometimes:D

Man of Honour
Would be cool to find the forum member with the oldest order and have a competition.

Perhaps on a different thread though!

I was one of the very first through the doors of Millennium on the day it opened since I lived 400 yards away.
I used the shop continuously through it's 3 stores on IMEX Business Park so was definitely one of the first in the shop when the name changed to OCUK.
In fact the former owner Pete took me into the shop before it opened and both OCUK & Millennium were running at the same time for a while.

My purchase on the first day of OCUK would probably be blank CD discs.

Don
I was one of the very first through the doors of Millennium on the day it opened since I lived 400 yards away.
I used the shop continuously through it's 3 stores on IMEX Business Park so was definitely one of the first in the shop when the name changed to OCUK.
In fact the former owner Pete took me into the shop before it opened and both OCUK & Millennium were running at the same time for a while.

My purchase on the first day of OCUK would probably be blank CD discs.
But do you have the OcUK cd burger?

Back
Top Bottom