Things I don't like (TIDL) thread

Soldato
I ask this at work also.
I've sent emails to the office shaming us men and the issue got better as a result. Give it a go.

I remember at a place i used to work a similar email went round and it confused us all. Turned out it was people on another floor picking their noses and flicking it on the walls.

Not sure what commands people to do that!

Soldato
I remember at a place i used to work a similar email went round and it confused us all. Turned out it was people on another floor picking their noses and flicking it on the walls.

Not sure what commands people to do that!

If only there was some tissue-like material nearby huh?

Some people are less evolved from our ape cousins than others it seems.

Soldato
Imagine the scenario where you're about to step onto an escalator only for someone stepping off the adjacent one to cut straight across you forcing you to stop. Yeah that ****** me off.

Permabanned
Reset phone.
Realise you have now deleted Google Authenticator.
Every God damn ******* website that requires 2FA needs to be redone.
Try and log in to site.
Use Google Authenticator pin.
Don't have Authenticator pin.
Use backup key.
Try and disable 2FA so you can reapply 2FA.
Requires 2FA key to disable 2FA.

Jesus tap dancing Christ.

Soldato
Reset phone.
Realise you have now deleted Google Authenticator.
Every God damn ******* website that requires 2FA needs to be redone.
Try and log in to site.
Use Google Authenticator pin.
Don't have Authenticator pin.
Use backup key.
Try and disable 2FA so you can reapply 2FA.
Requires 2FA key to disable 2FA.

Jesus tap dancing Christ.

I feel your pain. Thats the one issue with all this added security, it can be simple but also turn into a complete nightmare.

Man of Honour
Replace that with BMW and I'm right with you

Bear doesn’t like Audi drivers, you don’t like BMW drivers, if we keep going we’ll soon have every make of car listed
I feel left out in this, I can’t nominate one particular make of car whose drivers annoy me, as a Black Cab driver for some thirty years, it was painfully obvious that everyone else was an annoying amateur.

Soldato
Your assumptions said deposits are from her nose could be wrong.....
I mean they look like bogeys and I don't know any other female body part that would produce something that looks the same....

I ask this at work also.
I've sent emails to the office shaming us men and the issue got better as a result. Give it a go.

We are in serviced offices so multiple companies using the ladies. I did highlight it to reception a month ago and told them that it's happening again. It's bad enough people stinking out the toilets :(

Associate
Imagine the scenario where you're about to step onto an escalator only for someone stepping off the adjacent one to cut straight across you forcing you to stop. Yeah that ****** me off.

In general, people walking around in an inconsiderate manner winds me up. A good escalator-related one is when people stop at the end as they get off, causing a pile up behind them. If I'm the one directly behind them then they get pushed out of the way.

Caporegime
People who drive an inch from my back bumper. If you do it I'm just going to go slower. And slower. And slower.

They're probably an inch from your back bumper because you're going needlessly slowly in the first place. If you don't like it, don't be an idiot, pull over and let them pass. Complete solution to the problem.

Soldato
They're probably an inch from your back bumper because you're going needlessly slowly in the first place. If you don't like it, don't be an idiot, pull over and let them pass. Complete solution to the problem.

Do you really believe it would bother me if that was indeed the case? Obviously I'm going the speed limit (probably just over) when it annoys me. But you keep on assuming I'm driving like a granny and won't pull over - and I'll keep going slower if the situation warrants it.

Back
Top Bottom