FIFA 20

Soldato
It's fine, Yashin will save that too!
Probably!
Took me 15 games and got lucky after a shot came off the crossbar, bounced up in front of Osimhen who headed it down and almost over the bar. Crossing and lobbed through balls were both utterly useless.
I've been trying for a good 30+ I reckon. I don't even want the 88 for anything other than SBC.

I have had so many chances that he has either completely skied, tried a overhead instead, headed the wrong way or if it's on target it's getting saved.

Soldato
Ok back from my European trip and I need inspiration for a team. Currently as below plays in 4321 happy with the defence, Kante and Barella anything else I’m open to with the exception of Eusebio I’ve used him but he’s a bit bland. Got 7.4 million ideas?

xTIPia6.jpg

Soldato
How about this?

https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/13577219

Edit: Or NIF Mbappe and Prime Cryuff instead? Will need a few more coins for this though.

https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/13577460

Thanks for the suggestions Pigeon, 4321 though you have 4231. If I’ve assumed wrong which is highly likely who would you have as the 3rd cm?

Moments ADP is tempting me as the St who drops deep ala Airjapes formation and tactics.

Also does anyone know what the shapeshifters thing is about ?

Caporegime
Nah, I read it wrong sorry.

How about Prime Moments Seedorf for Sissoko, and then Mbappe and Del P up top? Could run Mbappe on the left and Ronaldo on the right of the three?

Shapeshifters should be postion changes again.

Soldato
Packed my first Icon this year, Prime Nakata, kill me.

I'm using Marcelo, going for a half meta half fun team this week.

Got about 3.5m coins for a wide CAM / central CAM, has to be Ligue 1 or Icon. Really not sure what way to jump, might wait for Kaka to come down.

Soldato
Also terrible start, was debating in selling up last week when I choked elite as I get bored. So as I started poor I've sold up and made a new team.

POTM Neymar is in.

Which striker for 2.7M? Thinking Hugo Sanchez moments

Back
Top Bottom