New Corsair PSUs coming?

Soldato
I see a number of their PSUs are EOL or unavailable. Anyone heard about a new range being launched? I've got an AX750 I'll be moving to a spare PC and upgrading my main system this year.

Soldato
Computex would be likely next place where product release could be kept.
But there's really nothing new to release technology wise.
And Corsair's product range has quite many models, so wouldn't wonder if few are retired for trimming line up.

Soldato
OP
Computex would be likely next place where product release could be kept.
But there's really nothing new to release technology wise.
And Corsair's product range has quite many models, so wouldn't wonder if few are retired for trimming line up.

Possibly but there seems to be a few holes. Sure they'll magic up some new marketing to sell a new old product to us again ;)

Soldato
I see a number of their PSUs are EOL or unavailable. Anyone heard about a new range being launched? I've got an AX750 I'll be moving to a spare PC and upgrading my main system this year.

they have a few lower end models out recently .

Coronavirus is hitting hard so if there is any new models, they'll be lower to release .

Soldato
OP
Hoping they release an AX 750i/850i I've been very pleased with my AX750, 9 years and still going strong. Well worth the investment.

Soldato
OP
Reading around summer of Corsairs current PSUs launched a long time ago. Definitely get the feeling a refresh is due. I bought two AX750's in 2011 and had no issues at all, very quiet and reliable. I think they were rebadged Seasonic.

Edit: I quite like the idea of the Corsair link software and seeing what you're PSU I'd doing, I know it's not really necessary. I'm not entirely convinced by their current lineup in the wattage range I'm considering. 650-850W, leaving room for upgrades, I upgrade infrequently.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom