Homemade rocket man is about to prove the earth is flat...

Soldato
OP
If he's trying to prove the earth is flat, what's the point in being a passenger on the rocket? Can't he just strap the GoPro onto the rocket. Or better still, maybe just ask an astronaut for some photos?

At a guess I'd say he wouldnt trust photo's in case NASA somehow hacked his go-pro and swapped his pics with photoshopped fake one's and he can't trust an astronaut as they work for the globalists :p

Caporegime
If he's trying to prove the earth is flat, what's the point in being a passenger on the rocket? Can't he just strap the GoPro onto the rocket. Or better still, maybe just ask an astronaut for some photos?

Nah, gopro has fish eye type lens, which gives the effect of a curvature to the earth...

He needs a Nokia 3210

Soldato
This guy just wants to build a home made rocket. Kickstarter didn't work for him, so he found some other mugs to pay for it (the flat earth people). It's kinda genius really.

Caporegime
Earlier footage of him, he's previously had a successful launch....

It is pretty messed up - I mean supposing he does successfully land after reaching a grand heigh of a few thousand feet? I mean he could have just as easily have hired a small helicopter or private plane to take him up that high or just get into a hot air balloon...

Better yet - he could just buy a weather balloon and a go pro etc.. and just send it right up to the edge of space.

Back
Top Bottom