Escape from Tarkov

Soldato
I find solo easier to get kills. Maybe it's who I've played with or just my playstyle but I like to shoot anything that moves so unless I know where teammates are accidents happen with poor coms and I feel bad :D. I've always got chat to keep me company/bully me so I'm not too lonely thankfully on solo.
how about a few games over the weekend. i promise not to shoot you when you scream like a girl.

Soldato
for me personally i'm still really green and prefer to learn and improve my game first before dragging others down (or dying in the first 30 seconds and having to browse the web while everyone else carries on lol) plus @Mynight is a liability :p

We're not great players and we're massively patient. I've learnt most of what i know from the others.

Come and join us, played pubg with you before and more than happy to group up for Tarkov as i'm sure the others will be.

Soldato
With joy!

I should do actually. Boycey bullied me into buying it then abandoned me.

Solo is easier though :/.

I literally mentioned it once!!! As for the discord as I've told wango and yourself loads over the last few years as soon as I'm playing more than duos I really struggle to work out Comms and positioning, it's one of the big reasons I stopped playing PUBG, I love playing with squads but my brain can't deal with it, I mainly stick either solos or duos now and I hate having to choose who I want to play with.

I haven't been on the discord to team up becuase I'm campy as **** and the majority of people would probably get bored with me being over cautions all the time!

Soldato
I literally mentioned it once!!! As for the discord as I've told wango and yourself loads over the last few years as soon as I'm playing more than duos I really struggle to work out Comms and positioning, it's one of the big reasons I stopped playing PUBG, I love playing with squads but my brain can't deal with it, I mainly stick either solos or duos now and I hate having to choose who I want to play with.

I haven't been on the discord to team up becuase I'm campy as **** and the majority of people would probably get bored with me being over cautions all the time!

I’m sorry mate I was only jesting.

Soldato
Discount active now, must stop spending a hundred quid on a game, but I need that container :eek:

for me personally i'm still really green and prefer to learn and improve my game first before dragging others down (or dying in the first 30 seconds and having to browse the web while everyone else carries on lol) plus @Mynight is a liability :p

Know that feeling lol

Associate
Needs more late game stuff to do, neither myself or my mates have played for a couple of weeks since geting to level 40, all the tasks left are just joyless stupid stuff that i can't even be bothered to think about let alone doing.

Also once you're minted you don't really care about gear and the fear factor goes which is a huge part of the games pulling power.

Soldato
Ive had enough of this game now. Got the edge of darkness account.

Ill take 30 quid for it if anyone wants it. Its a great game and all. But Id rather play cod lol.

Soldato
I reckon if i can get another 200 hours out of it, that would have been worth it which is why I may stay solo. Can imagine by the endgame its becoming more like work, especially with Jaeger.

Soldato
350 hours in on patch 0.12 alone (plenty of hours prior due to buying on launch) and hopelessly addicted still, do tasks as and when I feel like it, mix it up with straight PVP runs and rat runs. Have days where i'll solo and others where I squad up with the discord bunch and have a great laugh. Also I haven't even been to labs yet.

Soldato
I reckon if i can get another 200 hours out of it, that would have been worth it which is why I may stay solo. Can imagine by the endgame its becoming more like work, especially with Jaeger.

solo is fine for missions etc - but I find the fun and carnage in squad runs so much more entertaining...

Get on discord and join us on their - it's "stressful" sometimes knowing where they are but I've genuinely not enjoyed the fun/pressure/nerves of a game like this in years.....

@ColdAsIce blasting Zen last night as he jumped through the window was classic squads carnage.....:p:p

Soldato
Ive had enough of this game now. Got the edge of darkness account.

Ill take 30 quid for it if anyone wants it. Its a great game and all. But Id rather play cod lol.

What level are you? Get on the discord and have some fun on there - million times better game than COD (completely different right enough)

Soldato
solo is fine for missions etc - but I find the fun and carnage in squad runs so much more entertaining...

Get on discord and join us on their - it's "stressful" sometimes knowing where they are but I've genuinely not enjoyed the fun/pressure/nerves of a game like this in years.....

@ColdAsIce blasting Zen last night as he jumped through the window was classic squads carnage.....:p:p

killed him a 2nd time a few games later too. I was a twitchy ****** on edge last night for some reason :d

Soldato
servers are back to completely useless again.

WTF is the point putting it back on sale when they know an influx of new players will kill the servers?

been trying since 7.30 tonight to get a game as I've been away all weekend and the first match I get into at 9.45 I cant move anything in my inventory and CANT SHOOT.

Going to be like this every night this week now I bet :/

Back
Top Bottom