Wanted: image(s) of Hilaritas or Laetitia from ancient Rome

RxR

RxR

Soldato
I did see a more modern 'ancient look / style' female figure on an old us / canada (7th?) circuit court seal that might have colours suited to your taste.

I will have another look for it. It was way way down the page when I was looking for Laetitia images on the above google images search.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Because I might consider it worth the price of using Google, having taken reasonable steps to reduce that price. Or I might not. I haven't decided yet. I do use Google in one way (Youtube) on that basis.
Is it a moral, or a "security" thing?

Eh, I am old. My first thought on seeing that picture was that the huge skull face stuck on the front of the ship would surely make it much less seaworthy.
Hah :D

Soldato
I think you are gonna be the only person that knows wtf your tatoo represents so I wouldn't worry :p

Or it will be like the Chinese character thing, he'll be down the pub explaining that his tattoo is of Hilaritas, Roman personification of cheerfulness and then the guy playing the fruity will pipe up:

"Nah mate, that's clearly Baubo the gaudy crone! Your tattoo artist has had a right laugh with you, she ain't even Roman!"

Back
Top Bottom