MSI AMD Cashback Promotion - Up to £86 Cashback!

Associate
Greetings everyone!

We are back with another cashback campaign! To apply for cashback, you can either buy a selected MSI MB + AMD CPU and get up to £60 cashback or buy selected MSI MB + AMD CPU + MSI Case and get up to £86.

Cashback-500x500.jpg

Please keep in mind that to apply this promotion purchases have to be made between 17 Feb 2020 – 17 March 2020, qualifying products must be purchased in the same transaction and applies to the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland only. For eligible models, redemption process and any other information related with the campaign, please follow up the link http://bit.ly/2H1PUKS

Happy gaming!

Soldato
Yeah. I've never liked, or truly understood, the reason they do this.

I guess it's to take the admin overhead off the retailer. Seems sensible from a financial accounting pov.

The reason they do this (ASUS) is they know they can get away with not refunding all buyers the full amount they're owed. Some they'll jerk around until the user gives up, i'm sure there's others who even bother refunding or they'll forget the deadline, a'la sub services etc. It's anti-consumer. Though I suppose some of us are being 'trained' to accept pre-order nonsense, games/services (Stadia) being unfinished on full release as a matter of course, and this is another garbage trend on the rise. Companies will do/say anything to part the gullible from their money in advance, and the gullible continue to line up.

It's 'magic beans' marketing. OCUK et al have nothing to lose either. Floods of rubes queuing up to 'pre-order' hardware that retailers do not have and have no clue when they're getting in. It astounds me how naive some people are. Would they walk into Tesco and pay in advance for items Tesco doesn't happen to have in stock?

Of course not. Yet...

• Promotion purchases have to be made between 17 Feb 2020 – 17 March 2020.

The PDF invoice you submit needs to be dated within that date range.
So this is normally one of the loop holes they use to deny your claim.
Just because you ordered the goods on the 17th does not mean the invoice will be generated on the 17th.
A lot of retailers will not generate the invoice until the item(s) have been picked or dispatched.
So you really need to make sure the items are in-stock and you place the order a good couple of working days before the 17th.

• Qualifying products must be purchased in the same transaction.
  • Applies to the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
What?

No Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Isle of White?

Not feeling that UK offshore luv lol.

Associate
OP
  • Promotion purchases have to be made between 17 Feb 2020 – 17 March 2020.
The PDF invoice you submit needs to be dated within that date range.
So this is normally one of the loop holes they use to deny your claim.
Just because you ordered the goods on the 17th does not mean the invoice will be generated on the 17th.
A lot of retailers will not generate the invoice until the item(s) have been picked or dispatched.
So you really need to make sure the items are in-stock and you place the order a good couple of working days before the 17th.

• Qualifying products must be purchased in the same transaction.
  • Applies to the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
What?

No Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Isle of White?

Not feeling that UK offshore luv lol.

Hello,

It's not like we put tricky loopholes to deny customer's cashback claims. As long as you purchase the qualifying products within the time frame from participating retailers in the same basket, we are happy to accept the cashback claim, even if the products are not on the same invoice for whatever reason. If that's the case, just contact us :)

For your other question,

Isle of Wight is covered by the campaign, however Channel Islands and Isle of Man is not.

Associate
Isle of Wight is covered by the campaign, however Channel Islands and Isle of Man is not.

I know you probably don't actually know the reason for this, but if you do, what is the supposed reason for not including the Isle of Man? We are in a customs union with the UK, with the VAT and duty etc. paid to the same HMRC at the same rate on all items.

The Channel Islands I can kind of understand because of their sales tax rules, but there is quite literally no reason not to include the Isle of Man.

Soldato
Just a warning. I Applied for cashback for a MSI graphics card a few years ago and was never paid the money.
RX 480 Gaming X. And I even needed to cut off and send a part of the box with the application.

Associate
OP
Just a warning. I Applied for cashback for a MSI graphics card a few years ago and was never paid the money.
RX 480 Gaming X. And I even needed to cut off and send a part of the box with the application.

That's really sad to hear. We don't know if you get in touch with us for that case but as long as everything by the terms of the campaign, we are happy to solve any issue you may encounter.

Soldato
Could you please send me a pm? Can't start conversation with you.

Hiya,

I can't send you a trust (PM), you need to activate your trust:

This user has not configured his/her trust account
If this is your account please login to activate your trust.

You might need to get in touch with the OCUK staff to activate that for you.

Cheers

Man of Honour
Hiya,

I can't send you a trust (PM), you need to activate your trust:

This user has not configured his/her trust account
If this is your account please login to activate your trust.

You might need to get in touch with the OCUK staff to activate that for you.

Cheers
Send me a trust or conversation with your email address and I'll pass it on to the MSI rep if you like?

Soldato
That's really sad to hear. We don't know if you get in touch with us for that case but as long as everything by the terms of the campaign, we are happy to solve any issue you may encounter.

Hiya,

I've got the message and appreciate the goodwill gesture. All is forgiven.

Thanks

Started a conversation with them, hopefully you'll hear soon?

Yep, thanks for the help with this. Appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom