PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
As usual they have tweaked the loot totally the other way on Karakin. Thrown in SMGs and AR's from Vikendi and dialled back the amount of SR's and DMR's. Am I the only one that detests the 2x on anything other than an AR?

Soldato
I started playing Battlefront II which is arcade-like compared to PUBG. I'm great at looting but now I can't seem to hit anyone in PUBG :D

Amazing how taking a break and playing other games can destroy your skills at others games

Associate
I started playing Battlefront II which is arcade-like compared to PUBG. I'm great at looting but now I can't seem to hit anyone in PUBG :D

Amazing how taking a break and playing other games can destroy your skills at others games

I get you.
I used to play a lot of Apex when it first came out.
Holding down keys to bring up the med wheel was natural to me after hours and hours of playtime.
Now... trying to get back into it, it just feels awkward for my fingers. It's coming back to me the more I play, but still... muscle memory takes a little while to rebuild!

In pubg, I'm trying to get used to crouch as hold (and i've moved it from C back to CTRL), rather than toggle, since there's a bunch of situations on karakin where it'd be better to be able to pop up, shoot and duck back into cover - it's not so critical on the larger maps - but im finding it hard to get used to!

Caporegime
After a break from this for a good while due to bugs and cheaters, I jumped on this for an hour earlier, wow! I never thought I'd find myself "enjoying" BF V's battle royale mode more than this which I do despite it being crap itself! :p , which tbh sums up the buggy cheat infested crap PubG seens to have become..... :/

I've uninstalled it, doubt I'll be back tbh unless there's a dramatic improvement.

Soldato
As usual they have tweaked the loot totally the other way on Karakin. Thrown in SMGs and AR's from Vikendi and dialled back the amount of SR's and DMR's. Am I the only one that detests the 2x on anything other than an AR?

Yeah I was quite enjoying the map with the most recent loot table before the change, now, hmmmmm G36 is cool for a difference but.... not sure it's an improvement for me.

Caporegime
fixed that for you mate. ;)

thats the problem. you believe what you believe i dont lie is the truth.. the problem is people mainly on here dont believe what i say. im not here to prove it all just for people who dont believe it anyways. its actually why i dont post proof most of the time because said people who dont believe or literally have no idea anyway.

i just post on here for fun entertainment. funny thing is ive played with most on here in this very thread and whats hilarious is majority of them who try and wind me up ( which you cant even on your best day ) are actually useless at the games they post in. yet ridicule me lol. its actually funny over the years ive proved myself time and time again on here over stuff ive said. to the point where its just not worth mentioning or..proving myself anymore.

some have even reported me to admins and ive proved to them for eg i know people who make battlefield for eg or other things. so sad.

shouldnt have to go give blood on a response. regardless of if you believe it not.

with that over let me go back to some cod modern warfare. go and dominate that a bit more till vikendis back..

Soldato
Bye.

Anyone else getting slightly tired of Karakin? Notwithstanding the nearly constant action, I find because the map is smaller there is less variety to each game.

Soldato
Anything changed in the last 6 months? Any new meaningful content?
I uninstalled it and haven’t even checked in once with it since as it was stale as hell and got sick to death of £10 gun skins being rammed down my throat....

Associate
Bye.
Anyone else getting slightly tired of Karakin? Notwithstanding the nearly constant action, I find because the map is smaller there is less variety to each game.

I find I don't play as often as I used to, probably due to karakin filling my night, then getting sick of the game. I should go back to playing the bigger maps only.

Anything changed in the last 6 months? Any new meaningful content?
I uninstalled it and haven’t even checked in once with it since as it was stale as hell and got sick to death of £10 gun skins being rammed down my throat....

New map, different style of play, more action, can get tiring quickly. No grenades thankfully, so it's all gunplay - which is nicer.
Big maps are pretty much the same, with the added 2 seater planes (which you need to find fuel can for before getting in).

Other than that, it's pretty much the same overall.

Oh yeah, and there's Team Deathmatch mode, which is not as fulfilling as other TDM games.

Back
Top Bottom