Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I have eventually retired the Logitech K750 after many years, a replacement of the UK version for Mac especially was becoming extremely difficult to source, and the charge wasn't holding and the keys were fading.

9SplYiT.jpg

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Haven't you just ordered a new 2070s ?

I have yes, arrived earlier and installed :p

IMG_20200224_192538.jpg

Soldato
I treated myself to a Vortex for some extra crispy chicken wings on the BBQ and some wood chunks to go with it as I'm running low.

baRTYC9l.jpg

And finally got around to buying myself the monitor arm that I've wanted for ages. All fitted, I just need to neaten up all the cables now as they're so much more obvious now I don't have a whacking great stand to hide them behind.
VjrpQw9l.jpg

Soldato
@Street How is the LX? I've got an MX currently and it's rock solid, but the reach is quite short. Recently had a desk reshuffle and I was considering an LX with an extension but wasn't sure how sturdy it was going to be. Any fitted pics?

I'm really pleased with it. It's totally rock solid, no bounce or wobble with it at all. The range of movement is fantastic and it's pretty smooth and easy to manoeuvre, although I'm mainly using it for height adjustment and cleaning up clutter. I was torn between the LX and the MX for ages but now it's fitted I don't think I'd have gained anything with the MX.

77GLImdl.jpg
LOjWmZrl.jpg
mJXLurdl.jpg

Soldato
I'm really pleased with it. It's totally rock solid, no bounce or wobble with it at all. The range of movement is fantastic and it's pretty smooth and easy to manoeuvre, although I'm mainly using it for height adjustment and cleaning up clutter. I was torn between the LX and the MX for ages but now it's fitted I don't think I'd have gained anything with the MX.

Have you got a link for that mate? looks like it might be a decent replacement for mine.

Caporegime
Decided the midget could do with a little supercharger love. Should give me around 125bhp which for a car which weighs 740kg means around 169bhp per tonne. Thats more than my my v6 toaureg has :)

Back
Top Bottom